All teen and kid member reviews for Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Teen, 14 years old Written bymylibrarycardworeout August 17, 2011

Great game, just a little violence.

This is a great game. The graphics are amazing. But my mom hates my playing it because it does encourage street racing. There is some bad language in it but I always turn the sound off while I play this game. The crashes are intense and when you play it on a big TV screen, its pretty good. The driver never is effected when he is in a crash. He is always fine. The consumerism is that the phone is a sidekick, and all of the cars are real. When you crash in most of the cars you usually just dent it until the damage become so extremely you loose control, fly though the air, and crash. The bikes that they have are a different issue. There are 3 bikes levels. There is the slow Ducati, the faster Ducati, and then the Kawasaki bike which is the fastest. The faster Ducati and the Kawasaki can go over 200 mph and when you crash, you go flying off your bike into the street. If this happens on the major road, the cars don't stop. They just run over you. There is violence, but if you just like the thrill of driving and racing (like me) this is a great game. It is a boys game, but that didn't stop me. The graphics in this game are amazing. But there are some glitches when I am playing, which are my complaint. The graphics sometimes don't fully load so it looks like you are driving in brown mush. So you have to pause the game and mess around. Otherwise the game is great.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAATG May 8, 2013

OK title, acceptable for kids as long as they understand the rules of the road. Overall the gameplay is Adequate.

The story and quality of the racing isn't all that great in particular, but good for kids who want to get the energy out, I suppose. A little bit of cursing, but nothing horrible, as PG-13 movies and T games like to test. I had this game for a while and enjoyed winning races, but the ease of play isn't all that great, so I can see why people could get frusturated. Not for kids who hate to lose, as there are quite a lot of re-trying races to win, as well as there is a lot of time put in trying to "level up" to get better cars and parts. Also not for kids who actually think that's how people can drive, although that number of children I assume is small. Personally, I traded this game in for Gran Turismo 5, which is awesome.
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2013

16+?!?!?!

16+?!?! It's more like 10+. Some profanity in the songs but other than that nothing bad. Fun racing game for 10+.
Kid, 12 years old January 28, 2013

Good game, but it gets old.......

This is a great racing game. The only problem is the language and it gets boring after a while. All in all, it is a great game.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Not an adults club,but a midnight club.

This game cannot be rated 16+.It is 12 (PG) but I would say that this is good for 9 years and above.I have it on my PSP and haven't heard any swearing like f***,b****,s*** and c***.So this is good.Have fun with a range of cars from real manufacturers like BMW,Volkswagen and Datsun.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRichManSCTV January 7, 2012

A Great game for kids who like driving games.

A Great game for kids who like driving games. This is the newest in the Midnight Club ensemble of games. You can custimize your cars, and do anything you want in the realistic world of Los Angeles, feturing many actually monuments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byerik252 May 1, 2010
this game is a beast you can custimize every thing get in high speed chases but the only problem is there is swearing in the sound tracks
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 23, 2010

Its just street racing.

Need for speed is identical to this, Outrunning police and everything. 16+? The rating in my country is 12+ to buy legally. So saying a few cuss words is not too bad. Street racing is common in games. Its not violent. And WOW car crashes. No violence and yet CS give it 3?
Kid, 10 years old February 19, 2014

An excellent street racing and free roam car game.

The game is extremely good. The violence only includes car crashes with no injuries. The language can be strong at times and the suggestive content is mild. The only sexually suggestive part is when roaming around, an advertisement can be seen of a women with her butt-cheek partially shown.
Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2013

No....................is this a darn joke?

This is fine.OK for tweens.You hear seedy words in songs,but mild insults in dialogue.GO FOR it!No violence as well!
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 June 13, 2010

EXCELLENT RACING GAME

This game is awesome. It could show the consequences of street racing.The cars and graphics are awesome and the races are fun Overall I rate this with five stars.
Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2010

really?

16+? there is nothing bad about it! one of my favorite games
Teen, 17 years old Written byozwaldo210 August 17, 2009

good for any age

good game no sex, no violence, and no drugs, just mild language
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 22, 2009

AWESOME!!

I really love this game!! haha you actually get adrenaline rushes when u turnin those tight corners in slow mo. And i really dont think any 8 year old kid is gonna tell people "i wanna be a street racer" at least not for very long. in the review it said that children learn things like to flash the car lights when you wanna race someone in the streets. I dont think this is any worse than someone playing a war game and it tells you to click x to stab a guy. either way kids need to learn the diff between fiction and reality and this game is pure fun.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2011

Good for 10+

Beautiful game, the only problem is the language and criminal activity.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNFSRacer0210 September 26, 2010

Its a fun game on my PSP

Here are something have to watch out like they say F words, course languages.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMratedTeen August 27, 2009

16+??! LOL, what the hell?

I'm not even sure what to say about that...
Teen, 14 years old Written byvikings622 July 30, 2009
Its good for kids to learn street racing is bad and very fun to play
Teen, 14 years old Written byrock19194466 March 18, 2009

This is a lie

There are much worse movies and games. My parents watch the games I get and this isn't that bad. You don't realy listen to the music unless you aren't playing. There isn't much reason to give it a 16+ age limit.
Teen, 13 years old Written byliamuk February 22, 2009