Kid reviews for Minecraft

Minecraft Poster Image

Don't listen to the scary or bad reviews parents!

Don't listen to people saying it's scary! The zombies and Skeletons are not realistic at all and creepers aren't that bad ! Its a block game! It help Is imagination and creativity! Have and play it with you kids parents! Its fun for almost all ages!

9 people found this helpful.
Minecraft is a open-world, infinitely generating world sandbox style game. Players can use the resources and materials around them to build, craft, and do (mostly) anything they can imagine. The game features a simple cube like graphics with everything being either a cube or a square or some variant of it. Even living creatures are cube like. There are 2 different game modes for you to choose: 1. Survival - Start with nothing, get better gear and survive for as long as you can. 2. Creative - Fly around, take no damage and build anything you want/ relax! There is very minor violence in this game which is the equivalent to a child hitting a stick against a tree - practically harmless. You can kill animals, but they are so cube like and there are infinite in the world so it does not really matter. I've been playing for 2 years now and the developers are active on the game, adding lots of new content. You can also try your hand at multiplayer games, which can see your child connecting with others and making friends, do be warned that this can lead to bullying, but it is very rare and filters are in place. Multiplayer games include small sword fights with each other, building competitions, Bed Wars (similar to capture the flag) and other. Generally online multiplayer is free, and so is everything else in the game unless you want to buy special features such as cars, etc. This will not affect regular gameplay at all and I have a blast playing without it. If you buy this game, you won't regret it! With all the limitless possibilities there is a ton on replay value and is sure to keep you or your kids entertained.

7 people found this helpful.

Bedrock Edition: Transactions Beware!

Yeah, I get it - I'm a loser with the Bedrock edition. But, on the bedrock edition, there are transactions EVERYWHERE. Wanna get a skin? Transaction. Wanna get a texture pack? You guessed it - transaction. You have to buy this in-game currency, Minecoins, using real money. Sure, I paid $20 to get the game, but I don't want to pay more money to get... ANYTHING! Just get the Java edition, or, Microsoft, if you're reading this... STOP WITH THE TRANSACTIONS!

6 people found this helpful.

Upsetting new features

The new player chat reporting is terrible. You can get locked out of multiplayer for saying things in chat. Even when you’re with your friends just talking about stuff you usually talk about. It’s such a waste of money because you could get banned and you’re money would be wasted.

3 people found this helpful.

Very good and appropriate

Very very very very good and entertaining. Teaches some skills such as money use (trading) and building. It contains some violence to characters that bear NO resemblance to humans.

2 people found this helpful.

WAY OVERRATED

Ok, Minecraft is arguably the most popular game of all time. My one review won't change your mind about getting it, but hear me out. Creative is for losers. Jk, but since mojang even has a creative mode, it brings down the ratings a lot. I get so upset when I see noobs playing creative. In survivel mode, you really just have to spend a few weeks on the game and your done. I really see no point in continuing. I guess what I'm saying is this game is literally POINTLESS. there is no goal of the game. You just make up your own goals, which I don't like at all. If you have online access, this game is a lot better (maybe even worth buying). The Minecraft servers are actually pretty cool ngl. I recommend one called cube craft.

2 people found this helpful.

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very easy

Very easy to control and play. You can quickly learn how to play this game. None of it is really scary. Everything and I mean everything is made out of blocks. It is very fun if you like exploring an adventure.

Doy Doy

Its amazing! Im building mansons Secret bases and hotels with pools!over all I love the game and hope it will keep going😁.

AWESOME

I have been Playing Minecraft for years. its the best thing i have ever encountered. Mojang has been updating it keeping it fresh. it can be scary for some thought because of the Warden (The Monster that can 2 shot you) but the comunnity is awsome . they make lore about it and its the best game ever #Minecraft rules School Drools

i like