Kid reviews for NBA 2K11

Incredible hoops sim that doubles as NBA history lesson.

Based on 1 review

Kid, 11 years old November 24, 2012

Great Game!

This game is a great basketball video game that encourage kids to play basketball
Kid, 8 years old May 5, 2012

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

This game does have Sprite and HP. They show the basketball rules, like the shot clock, fouls, and more. I like
this game

Kid, 6 years old March 7, 2012

NBA 2K 11

This game is a good choice if you are looking for a basketball game. It features throwback teams and team Jordan. However there are some ads on banners in the game. Also the best graphics are on the xbox 360.

Teen, 13 years old Written byuhya September 11, 2011

i have for wii

no bad stuff, and you can create players and teams. awesome game.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxJustifiedd July 11, 2011

NBA 2K11 All Ages

This game is great for every type of age limit. It's super fun to play with friends. Most kids of age 14-16 play this game. It is very competitive. I myself own a copy of NBA 2K11, and I love it so much. I hope ya'll will like as well.

Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2011

Great, if not the best, basketball game I have ever played!

NBA 2K11 is an excellent basketball game where you can pretty much do anything that you could do if you were in the NBA!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylibstudent2 February 28, 2011

my message

this game is great u must play no joke if u dont have it well get it

Teen, 14 years old Written bylibstudent1 February 28, 2011
i think this game is th best you can create your own player and go through life and to the press.Its a great positive game

Teen, 15 years old Written byWilsonj December 19, 2010

Awesome game for everyone

It's an awesome game. It's a game everyone can play because it's simple, and easy to control. I think parents shouldn't have any concerns about their children playing this game. This is a good role model for kids, because all the players were/are real people that work hard to make it to the NBA and this game honors them all.

Teen, 17 years old Written byEvanYee December 15, 2010

Best Game Out For All Ages

This is a great game for all ages and to play with friends and family. It's really the only video game I ever play because I love the 2k series and basketball in general. Playing as MJ and his past games and teams really help people learn the history of basketball. It is very easy to play and the only things parents should worry about is online gaming because you never know what the other person is going to say, but it is more fun to play against other people especially your friends! Overall it's the BEST game out there point, blank, period and everyone should grab themselves a copy!

Kid, 9 years old November 22, 2010