Kid reviews for NBA Live '07

NBA Live '07 Poster Image

13+

OK for kids 13+

not rated for age

im so totally gonna to win!!!

I Love B-Ball

This is one of the best Lives ever with all the new added features and players. AI, Kobe, Nash, C. Paul, KG, are all the greatest in the game there might be more but I'am just forgetting them. This is a must play game. El Ronaldinho G. Kid #10

Was ok

The game was good and all but it wasent as good as NBA 2k7 which is realy bad cuase you need to get the best if you want to be happy but still it is a good game and well RENT IT FIRST!!!

ea...

I expected to be a better game but it was decent.

NBA Live 2007

NBA Live 2007 is one of the world’s best games. Dunkin contest, 3 point shoot outs, graphics, just amazing, never saw a game that cool. Don’t let me get started on the dunking contest, the tricks are nice especially 360s, spider, Michael Jordan and a front flip dunk. 3 point shoot out, side three, middle three, other side 3, all cash, you can make it every time if you know what your doing. You even can change the camera sides. You even can create your own person and pick your own person. Look out for the words at the beginning of the game (getting started is confusing), you have to know what the words mean. It is a very educating and challenging game for people who don’t know how to play basketball.