All teen and kid member reviews for Need for Speed: Undercover

Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2009

Only for teenagers.

I love need for speed, but this game recks everything.
Kid, 11 years old February 26, 2012

Pretty Fun!

I have played this game since I was what, 7? Trust me, if my dad lets me play it, it is OK.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2012

would recomend other racing games!!

it is an OK game and nothing to worry about, there are a few swearwords but hardly nothing kids 8 and up should be allowed to have this game and maybe kids 7 but you should watch first if any younger
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2012

Great Game, Worth the money, and you can play it with kids that are 7 or 8 and up.

This is by far my favorite NFS game. it is about an undercover cop going into a car racing game to kinda see what they do ( to help the cops) so it does have positive role models. the violence is not bad at all; just has cars smashing into each other. And just a tiny bit of languge. I played NFS since i was 5, and this perticular one when i was 8. Great Game, it is a must have for people who like racing games like me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystvn8or July 6, 2012

ONLY FOR MATURE PRE-TEENS

I don't know if this makes me an unusual (for the worse) person, but I see no problems in this game. However, I do not recommend it for any child under 12.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBrendan Conway February 3, 2011
fun
Kid, 10 years old June 15, 2014

Amazing Game!

A really good game. It has OK graphics and an OK story line but I find the gameplay is really good. However it has a lot of breaking the law. Actually the main part of the game is breaking the law so my advice is to not give it to anyone under 10.
Teen, 17 years old Written byyesman-1 June 23, 2011

its an alright NFS game

lets start with Undercovers bad parts: Its too bright. You practically need sunglasses to play the game. Compared to NFSMW, the police chases arent that great, they're fun, but not as fun as MW. Cops take a long time to lose because you gain heat basically for driving your car. Not very fair..And when you are going to lose them, one shows up and your off again.. Another bad thing is the story. It feels like a cliche Fast and Furious movie but in soap opera form. Not to mention just by winning races, you somehow advance the story..I dont get it.. its got some good parts, like racing and online cops&robbers is pretty cool. But I'd get it if its 19.99 or something..
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2014

Its ok

Its fine for kids
Teen, 17 years old Written bySpotlight Sunny D July 28, 2009

Great racing game for the entire family

very great game. many newer model cars including the new camaro and the 09 mustang. very mild language...not even one f-bomb...suitable for about all ages. very mild suggestive themes
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2010

Dangerous undercover street racing is perfect for teens!

This is a really fun game! There is alot of crashing and bashing so keep that in mind. People can get addicted to this game, and they might want to drive like in the game in real life. So be careful letting your young ones play. There is some cursing but it is rare. And women might dress in slightly revealing clevage.
Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2010
I like need for speed!
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2010

best racing game iv ever played

i am 10 and i have beaten the game one time and im working on beating it again.it is a very good racing game and it is very fun and is based in seattle washington state.if you like fast cars actually really fast cars youll have to unlock them but its worth it but if you like racing games it is perfect for ages8+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywolverine620 February 25, 2011

good for anyone

Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2009

need for speed games

some need for speed game reports at www.rslgameclub.webs.com or www.lukesdailyblog.blogspot.com