Kid reviews for Need for Speed Underground

Need for Speed Underground Poster Image

The game that started it all

Underground was the first open world Need for Speed game, and the game did not disappoint at all. Though the story was kind of whatever, the gameplay still stands tall. Violence is not present, although you can crash into innocents vehicles, no dents or signs of damage is seen. Language isn't present, but lyrics are somewhat edgy and/or explicit.

Good.

This is good for 12+ because there is clean Heavy Rap Music, [Content Deleted] Ladies, not ok for 6+. But the Customization feature works nicely. Just watch your kid and make sure he doesnt see those images when he plays.

Amazing, I love it!

I've played this game since I was 7 years old, it's great! I agree with punkalt23, there is nothing wrong with this game.

what,no cops

not the best game but its okay the really only bad thing is that there isn't cops so really its no good to me

great but challenging game

sexual content is not an issue! their clothing is no worse than what you would see with any teenage girl around the mall. Overall street racing games get no better than this.

Very Cool!

I'm almost done with the line-up of races! It's so fun! I don't see anything wrong with this.