Kid reviews for Ninja Gaiden II

Ninja Gaiden II Poster Image

Really a great game

Great game for 15 and above but not for anyone under 15 not extremely gory just contains blood and gore with some intense violence

Very challenging

Limbs are dismembered, blood is spurted, and it's worse than Gears of War. You will have to sit through constant fast paced and challenging battles to...actually, that's all you do. All you do is kill things, and the occasional puzzle. The game difficulty will soar over tween's heads, and female characters expose too much cleavage. As a critic, completley innapropriate for tweens. As a gamer, it is very fun for the older audience of at least 15 and up.

this game is very violent and gory but its great :)

sweet game!!!!!!!!!!!

its a sweet game and its really addictings, although its very hard at times! there is tons of blood but i think pretty much anyone can handle it. The only down side to this game is that on chapter 10 you have to fight this girl who is completely naked and you see averything front and back but it is pretty brief. kids could play this game if they are 14 and older and are mature enough to handle seeing a naked women

Tough

I've been playing games since the super nintendo and this game is HARD. I can only beat the game on medium difficulty. Granted, I got far on hard mode but I couldn't beat it. This game is not only very violent but it is very hard.
not rated for age
not rated for age

Read my other review.

just go read my other review for ninja gaiden sigma. Just take away Rachel from the review