Kid reviews for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Challenging military shooter has plenty of blood, profanity.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySahibt August 7, 2013

Tajikistan is a country

I don't know who wrote the game description because Tajikistan is a country it became a country after the downfall of comunissim in the Soviet Union. Overall this is a very good game with an excellent campaign.
Teen, 16 years old Written byComrade Firefox April 4, 2012

Just not as good as Dragon Rising

It's an ok game, but lacks the innovation and character that Dragon Rising, and other than the damage system, is actually very generic. I was exceptionally excited about this game before release, but an now very disappointed by this, it has no competitive multi-player, and presents an unbelievable story line where the US marine corps manages to stop the entire PLA. It is less balanced than Dragon rising also, which still presented the Chinese troops as soldiers, and people, whereas Red River treats them more as 'things', and i think the main name given to the Chinese is, 'Motherf*****s', or something similar.

- So, if you are interested in this game, don't buy it, unless it is very cheap, and instead get Dragon Rising, or one of the older, original games for PC.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

Lots of violence and too much language.

I love this game and play it everyday,but still that dosent stop the fact that it's not good for me.There is copious amounts of blood and lots if language which is used very frequently and not anything in the game for kids eyes and ears.If you can handle it though,play it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAndre the Beast!!! July 20, 2011

Its just fine if your kids are mature

I do not have this game, but from what I am hearing it swears a little more than call of duty. However, the violence is no worse than call of duty. Its the same thing people getting killed fighting for their rights and freedom. If your kid is mature enough he should be able to enjoy this game without learning bad things from it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEbanski July 9, 2011

WOW!!!!!!

This game is just like modern warfare except it has a campaign that is 3 times better!