Find the best for your family

See what's streaming, limit strong violence or language, and find picks your kids will love with Common Sense Media Plus.

Join now

Parent reviews for Paladins: Champions of the Realm

Colorful multiplayer arena offers frenetic team fun.

Adult Written byJames_hunt1976 July 22, 2019

Read this parents

This game is fun not a that violent and there is no gor. I think this game of fun for kids is because my son plays it even i tried it. It is a less violent version of overreach for free so just pick it up and test it out. When you lose are you up you just go back and restart with no blood. So that rape up my overall review so parents just let you kid try it for a few days!

Adult Written byMscottearl February 28, 2019

Good Arena Game

For my son it is a game he plays a lot. I would line to female characters to be dressed a lot more modest and not exaggerating there lady parts in the selection and loading screens. During game play the sexuality is very minimal and there is not gore. When characters are depleted of health they vanish and respawn with not blood or dismemberment of any kind.

Adult Written byOddball20 January 13, 2020

Very fun

This is a very fun shooter game.

What’s it about? -
PALADINS: CHAMPIONS OF THE REALM is a freemium team shooter with three main game modes and a wide range of quirky heroes to choose from. Initially, you have access to a limited range of heroes (more unlock as players gain experience), each with a unique set of skills which can be amplified before the match by a customizable “loadout” of ability cards. Players join a team with four other squadmates to make a balanced team of damage-dealers, defenders, front-liners, flankers, and support units to take on an opposing team of heroes. The game offers three modes: Siege, (payload capture and movement) Onslaught, (point capture and kill count) and Deathmatch (first to forty kills wins.) Heroes earn currency during matches, which can be spent on useful powerup items during the match. Post-match, players earn experience points and in-game currency, and unlock additional heroes and skill cards. Once players unlock twelve heroes and raise their player profile to level fifteen, they unlock Competitive mode, which lets them join ranked battles and grants them leaderboard status.

Retails for FREE

What’s in the game? -

Violence - Violence is non-stop, but it's of the non-bloody, cartoon character variety. Characters use a variety of weapons, including firearms, to eliminate opponents. Defeated characters are said to be "slain," but revive immediately.

Language - Matches are unmoderated, potentially exposing players to inappropriate content.

Minor Sexual Content - Some female heroes are scantily-clad.

Adult Written byyeetgod30000 November 18, 2019
I love this game and children should be able to play it! It is somewhat like Fortnite where it is a cartoon yet there is still violence. Sex however there is none, it's the worst when you play/play against a character that shows some skin