Parent reviews for Paladins: Champions of the Realm

Paladins: Champions of the Realm Poster Image

Team Fortress 2 meets Overwatch!

Who would’ve thought combing these two games would be that much fun. Obviously the developers because it has been a blast. The winning team is usually the faster more aggressive one with more teamwork! Good: Characters do not obviously die (exploding in Roblox), genuinely haven’t noticed any blood, no chat or mics so no swearing, pretty balanced champions, freshish gameplay, and well optimized for lower end hardware. Cons: matchmaking is based on team members rank which can be a train wreck, some female characters are revealing enough to ask why, teamwork is necessary unless in team death match, graphics leave much to be desired even at 2k max settings, and most pieces of custom stuff is behind a pay wall. Overall if you wanted a game that stresses your own skill set and makes you think about your own team just as much, this is the game for you!

Easy to play, but not child friendly environment

The game is a hero shooter, much like Overwatch and Team Fortress 2. There is a learning curve, but the gameplay can be fun. There are a lot of champions to choose from and skills to learn. Warning: For children under 13, I would recommend that voice chat be turned off and enable the "profanity filter" for text chat. The game's community is very toxic for young children and they should not be exposed to such language. Some character skins are also not appropriate for children under 13.

Almost fine

Killing shooting and bam your dead

I think this game is very fun

To win you have to have amazing teamwork but online chat and voice chat no blood but some characters have guns that look real like aks most characters have powers or blasters no characters look to real

ITS AMAZING

IF YOU THINK THAT THIS GAME SHOULD BE RATED 12 I THINK IT SHOULD BE A 7!!!! IT IS NOT BLOODY NOT TOO VIOLENT NO LANGUAGE NO SEX NO CHATTING THIS IS A COMPLETELY KIDS SAFE GAME THAT IS NOT TOO ADDICTIVE AND IS ALSO REALLY FUN FOR ALL!!! EVEN PARENTS!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! MY 4 YEAR OLD SON TOLD ME TO CHECK IT OUT AND I WATCHED HIM. I SAID IT WAS COMPLETELY APPROPRIATE AND VERY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAY ALSO BE FUN FOR YOUR GRANDMOTHER IF ANY KIDS ARE READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paladins in Depth Review

Paladins review Gameplay section Paladins is a competitive team-based shooter game. It is nothing like Halo, Fortnite or Valorant because it's a game that works in many ways. There is a selection of game modes to play in. One is a team deathmatch mode and there's also an onslaught mode and a Seige mode team. Deathmatch is focused on eliminating other players and the first team to 40 eliminations wins. in the onslaught mode, There is a zone that your team has to stand in. The longer you stand in the zone, the more points you get. The first team to 400 wins. Finally, the way siege mode works is this -at first there is a zone, the same as onslaught, but once you capture the zone with 50 points then it spawns a cart with fireworks in it and a zone around it you have to push the payload to the oppositions' frontline base area. The first team to get 4 points wins the match. You can choose a champion and there are different heroes to choose from. Each hero has a class, either support frontline, flank or damage. Support are pretty much medics that can deal damage and heal. Your team frontline is a champion with a load of armour and health, so will take a lot of damage, but can do a fair bit of damage too. The flank class is kind of a stealthy assassin so you will have to learn teamwork skills to win. A champion that is in damage class is quite vulnerable, but packs a punch on foot can eliminate a frontline fast. To succeed in this great game you will have to have teamwork skills, otherwise your team is useless. The controls are easy to pick up and play straight away! Ranked Seige mode is competitive, fast and frantic you get placed in a league - first Qualifying, then Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and finally Grandmaster. It automatically grades you in a league and the ratio of how many matches you win and how many you lose. Language section One of the champions Evie says in a voice pack "Give them hell" and Ash, a frontline champion, says "I'm leading this vanguard. So if any of you F***ers have anything to say, now is the time." fortunately Ashes swear is bleeped you can just hear the letter f come out of her mouth so you can tell it's explicit and there is a voice chat that doesn't work if your account is set under 15 years of age ,so it's locked. In conclusion, I think this game shows great teamwork, medium violence and great fast gameplay, so I would recommend an age of something around 8 or lower. Therefore, I reckon that it shows great teamwork and positive messages. The language is easy to handle because if you don't play the game with volume when you are playing as the hero Ash -then it is fine!! The End Rating of 86% ages 8+ Top ten Games!!

Very fun

This is a very fun shooter game. What’s it about? - PALADINS: CHAMPIONS OF THE REALM is a freemium team shooter with three main game modes and a wide range of quirky heroes to choose from. Initially, you have access to a limited range of heroes (more unlock as players gain experience), each with a unique set of skills which can be amplified before the match by a customizable “loadout” of ability cards. Players join a team with four other squadmates to make a balanced team of damage-dealers, defenders, front-liners, flankers, and support units to take on an opposing team of heroes. The game offers three modes: Siege, (payload capture and movement) Onslaught, (point capture and kill count) and Deathmatch (first to forty kills wins.) Heroes earn currency during matches, which can be spent on useful powerup items during the match. Post-match, players earn experience points and in-game currency, and unlock additional heroes and skill cards. Once players unlock twelve heroes and raise their player profile to level fifteen, they unlock Competitive mode, which lets them join ranked battles and grants them leaderboard status. Retails for FREE — What’s in the game? - Violence - Violence is non-stop, but it's of the non-bloody, cartoon character variety. Characters use a variety of weapons, including firearms, to eliminate opponents. Defeated characters are said to be "slain," but revive immediately. Language - Matches are unmoderated, potentially exposing players to inappropriate content. Minor Sexual Content - Some female heroes are scantily-clad.

I love this game and children should be able to play it! It is somewhat like Fortnite where it is a cartoon yet there is still violence. Sex however there is none, it's the worst when you play/play against a character that shows some skin

Read this parents

This game is fun not a that violent and there is no gor. I think this game of fun for kids is because my son plays it even i tried it. It is a less violent version of overreach for free so just pick it up and test it out. When you lose are you up you just go back and restart with no blood. So that rape up my overall review so parents just let you kid try it for a few days!

Good Arena Game

For my son it is a game he plays a lot. I would line to female characters to be dressed a lot more modest and not exaggerating there lady parts in the selection and loading screens. During game play the sexuality is very minimal and there is not gore. When characters are depleted of health they vanish and respawn with not blood or dismemberment of any kind.