Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

I would recommend.

This Game is a fun, hack and slash, 3d platformer with lots of stories. There are little to no downsides other than swearing, which a 13-year-old is probably comfortable hearing, and the s*xual content is minimal other than a beach scene. I would recommend this to any JRPG (Japanese role-playing game) fan out there.

1 person found this helpful.

More appropriate than p5r

I'm 15, and playing through this game after finishing p5r. And the content is a lot less mature than in royal. A mature 12 or 13 year old would be fine with this game, might miss some this they might of seen if they were older.

fun game

very kid friendly compared to persona 5

I played this at 16 and I don't know why it is rated ESRB M17+. There are very little sexual themes, and in terms of bad language, 10 year olds swear more than the bad language in the game. The violence isn't too bad, as the fighting style is the same as in ESRB Teen games that I have played, and only occasionally when a monster dies,, they let out a dark red liquid, which isn't blood, it is monster remains, and that sort of stuff can appear in ESRB Teen games too. Also, a lot of the plot focuses on making the world a better place, and the characters are great role models. I think that it should be rated ESRB Teen.

Hack and Slash Fun for 13+

There really isn't a better hack and slash game than Persona 5 Strikers. It's a fun romp starring the cast of the original game that proves the game still has life in it. Common Sense didn't give the game Justice in the review. It should be rated T. Language is normal for teens and shouldn't be a problem. Blood isn't even that common, since the actual splashes are Metaverse sludge (monster goo) it doesn't have as many sexual themes as P5 or P5R, so it should be rated T. TL:DR: it's not that bad, just let your teen play it