Kid reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Swashbuckling extension of 2nd and 3rd movies.

Teen, 14 years old Written bythestopwatch April 24, 2020

It's Not Good

This game is pretty bad. Movement is very off and so is fighting, graphics, story, etc. The whole game is not high quality (or even Xbox 360 quality) and I can't recommend it to even the most devoted Pirates of the Caribbean fans. All of the buttons do things that they shouldn't (B is jump, A is attack, and the right trigger is sprint!) and fighting bosses is like playing guitar hero (weird button combos to attack). Please do not buy, it will be a waste of your money and time.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpace-Narwhale July 6, 2015

I like it but...

I really wish it was easier! If it was easier to play then I would give this a 5 star and not be returning it to GameStop but I found it really difficult to move your viewing while trying to fight or run. Maybe if there was a option to lock the view then I would totally give this a second chance but I looked, and no, no lock. Don't get this if you don't like to constantly move your view and run at the same time. Other wise... A AWESOME GAME!
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

good game.

fun on top of fun on top of fun.

Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2013

Pirates of the caribbean at worlds end the video game

Really good game it really isn't that bad close to nothing in language

a must-read book 8 year old

for every1
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

pirates of the carribeen was fab and over!

it was fab and i would like to be 1 of them
Teen, 14 years old Written bywhenchiknsattack April 9, 2008

I could feel my brain turn to mush...

This game stunk because the whole game was violence and when you are done, you get a bigger weapon... come on, they couldn't have it better. I only played a level but I watched and there was no adventure! pashaw.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

awsome

Very fun, with tons of bonus features and good graphics. The violence isn't as bad as some people say. This game is loads of fun for kids my age.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

Repeditive!

This game is pretty fun, but also pretty repeditive. the sord duels are a good element of game play. violent if there was blood Common Sense would have rated it off(Red). to sum it all up it's fun, but short, and repeditive.