Kid reviews for Prototype 2

Prototype 2 Poster Image

Worse than the first but still good

This sequel steps up all the violence and language and puts it to MAX. Violence is more gorier. Dismemberment, decapitation, impaling and more from the first are still here but with more blood splatters everywhere. Strong language is the main thing in the game: f-words, s-words, a-words and b-words. There is one part of the dialogue that is scarily strong and profane:"Enough with your f**king weird, f**king rambling sh*t." And crude humour:" You gonna tell me, either on your own, or after I skull f**k you. And drain your memories out the hole."

A sequel better than the Original? That's rare!

Personally, I feel the first game was pretty mediocre making this review a bit biased. However, I believe it is extremely better. Movement, combat, powers and the story has a higher bar to its original making it more fun in general. I wouldn't focus too much on the potty language because if you're worried about your child playing this, reseaech the gore factor. Limbs are torn, people can be eaten, zombies roam the streets and even a bit of combat enhancing drugs slide in there too. Overall, if your kid can stomach it, I don't see why not.

Best game ever

I love this game Ita one of those superpower games you never get bored of lots of open world fun the game is highly underrated I don't know why its a awesome game it does have cussing and gore but what game doesn't the main character Heller is a bad*ss though I never played the first game I still feel like I know exactly what happened before this game I highly recommend this game its not really for kids but still tons of fun

Not the best for kids

If there wasn't a solution for the swearing I would have marked this not for kids. You can skip the cut scenes but what contains the most swearing is the people in free roam and your character swearing during game play. The solution for that is to turn off the dialogue in the game so you can hear the sound effects and music but nobody talks, so you still have sound but you don't hear ah f*** every time someone walks by you. I honestly think the violence can get out of hand but most of the blood is confused from the biomass (the power that makes your claws and etc.). There are literally 2 lines that have sexual references in the whole game that you can see at ESRB and you wont even have to worry about if you turn off the dialogue and skip the cut scenes. In conclusion prototype 2 is ok for your twelve year old and older as long as you trust them to turn off the dialogue and skip the cut scenes.

Cool but not for kids

This game contain lots of gore and bad language along with sexually explicit dialogues so it should not be played by anyone aged 17 or under.

Muaz age rating review for Pakistan

I think this game age rating is 17 because this game contains lots of violence,blood and gore.Our player cuts of opponents neck by blade and tendrils which produce a frightening scene.Abusing and sexual language is also used in game.I will refer you not to play this game.

Really gory sequel, but still fun!

Fun game, but contains very strong violence and gore. You can slash, dismember, decapitate, comsume, slice people and enemys and it contains blood and gore. The violence may disturb some people as well as scare young kids. There is strong language with many uses of the word "F---" and "S---" throughout the game. There is no sex or nudity, as well as no alcohol or drug use. Only strong violence and language in which this may be to much for young kids. Suggested MPAA R: Strong Graphic Violence and Gore, Pervasive Language, and Disturbing Images.

fun but not ok for some kids

violent with a lot of curse words

16+

Open world cussing gory filled violent game Blood/gore 10/10 Cussing 10/10 Sex 0/10 Substances 2/10 With all the extreme gore and cussing along with some scary scenes and being open world and anti law it's for 16 and up

Prototype 2 The Truth

(SPOILER) The rating on this site for many things is wrong, yes the main character does want revenge for only the first third of the game, and even then he is working to take down the organization that created the virus and the person spreading the virus, the other two thirds of the game are dedicated to Heller finding and saving his daughter. Heller also does several things like sparing a man who he blamed, he showed mercy for the families sake this might even be considered a positive message. There may be one small reference on some obscure side quest but nothing in the main game has any relationship to drugs or alcohol. This game does contain one moment where there is a women in a really short dress but that is it, the appropriate age, any one in high school, has already seen worse than in that one seen almost everyday when the weather is warmer. The main problems with this game is the violence and the language. Heller as they say is very liberal with his foul language and so are several of the blackwatch (military division that created the virus) units in the game. There is also A LOT of violence and gore in the game, many of helers attack dismember, cause severe bleeding and several other horrible things to happen during combat, especially against larger enemies like the brawlers. Many people get confused and the the gore is worse than it is because when they only see brief snippets they often confuse biomass as gore, biomass is what the powers are based on, this has a coloring that makes it look very similar to the gore and blood.