Kid reviews for Punch-Out!!

Punch-Out!! Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Great for young kids

This game is great for young children. It is fun, has no blood, and is funny. Seriously common sense, there is a positive message: To never give up and try, try again. I have been playing this game since I was in preschool. Great for children 3 and older.

Very good game

It has some violence but it is a really fun game because you can practice in the exhibition tab and once you are done training, you can fight them in career mode.

Great for a 1st grader and anything above.

The story of the game follows a boxer known as Little Mac, and his journey to become the greatest boxer of all time. You must use your reaction time and read your opponents tells to win the fight. No blood, no swearing, none of that.

good

a little violence but ok for 8 and up

I love Punch Out!

Punch Out is a great game. People say it’s short, but I can’t say too much myself because I’m pretty bad at it. It’s taking me a while! The only thing I don’t like is the disregard to boxing rules, but that’s just a personal thing. I got this game because I love boxing, and I don’t regret buying it at all!

cool

Very hard to control on Wii but good game

Truly a masterpiece!!

1st off for fans of the original punch-out games, this game keeps the nostalgia flowing as well as the difficulty. For newcomers though, it is a whole new experience. Punch-Out gives you the experience of starting out as a greenhorn boxer and working your way to be world champ. Even after becoming world champ you get title defense mode where boxers come back with more experience and have their old weaknesses covered. Even though this game is short, the difficulty makes up for it giving you a great run for your money. From Glass Joe to Mr. Sandman this game is guaranteed to keep you entertained and give you a fun and lasting experience.