Parent reviews for Rango: The World

MMO set in milder, kinder version of movie world.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byGregInSpace June 6, 2011

Very good for a time

I really think this is an age-appropriate community, while being a fun adventure type game the kids will enjoy. The graphics are very nice and customizable. What I don't like is that you can only get so far for free and then you have to become a member. Get the kids addicted and encourage them to ask mommy and daddy to pay for membership, I don't like this business model at all when directed to children.

Parent of a 6-year-old Written byKalem March 27, 2011

Rango The World, easy to enjoy.

There is 24 hour live GM support and two types of servers to play on. One is chat with built phrases only and the other is a filtered safe chat server. Plenty to do with mini games and quests and its free to play. Awesome extension of Rango the movie.
Adult Written bytomshepard March 26, 2011

Really Fun!

I really enjoyed it!

Educational Value
Adult Written bykvn812 March 25, 2011

Awesome online flash game

The game is really set up for any age group, safe for kids, you see GM's in game all the time. The younger kids can't get onto the "filtered chat" servers where you can type, they can only get on the menu-chat safe servers. The characters from the movie are there, you'd be hard pressed to find anything that's violent or scary. Other great positives, it's F2P (free to play) and doesn't require any type of installation (unless you don't have Adobe Flash installed). Give it a try!

Parent of a 8-year-old Written bySamus2 March 25, 2011

We like it!

My kids love it. It seems age appropriate & I've seen staff interacting with players. Kids also get a room they can decorate.