Kid reviews for Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Poster Image

Best game

For a completely offline game, this is really good. This is better than halo in my opinion.

Well made sequel to subseries.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is an amazing well made sequel. With new characters and levels and interesting gameplay segments. This is a must own for PS3 owners. Violence is frequent. Shoot em up combat is cartoony but frequent. Explosions, flames are present. Killing certain enemies result in green blood. Language isn't present, but a bit of crude humour and comic mischief.

Wow, this game is awesome!

Well, this game is probably the best in the Ratchet & Clank trilogy, while the Clank puzzles are pretty hard at times, this game without a doubt has the best story, and the best gameplay out of all of the Ratchet & Clank games!

makes you think

This is a great challenging game it makes the player think with time control puzzles and combat strategies for each different enemy the violence is not gory or bloody and it is cartoon is fun for all age groups

Best ratchet and clank game!

Awesome game!

One of my personal favorites.

I've always loved this series, but A Crack In Time really stands out. It's an adorable game with stunning graphics and a good plot. And for all those in-game hoarders out there; you can collect dozens of gold bolts or zoni for things like a virtual museum or ship upgrades. Might be a little bit difficult for younger children to play, so I would wait until they are at least 8 or 9 years old to play.

Ratchet and Clank is an awesome shooter.

This games violence is not so bad, there is guns and bombs though, but its all fantasy. The crude humor is very mild but hilarious. But this game is kind of a shooter in the parts when you play as Ratchet, do you think that is a bad influence on your child? I think its ok because it is fantasy but depending on your childs attitudes towards violent video games you should decide.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is Awesome

I love this game more than the first by far, and considering i rated that game 4 stars this game should be epic. The game changes things, adds new ones, and keeps the best ones. I love it so much that i stayed up late playing it over the weekend. In all sense it is awesome.

I loved this game and the rest of the series, i hope there is a next one.

This is a great game, i am a big fan of the series and this didnt let me down. The violence is just shooting enemies without blood or gore just explosion of bolts and a greem puddle. No language no nothing perfect game for everyone. It is great to try and get all the trophies. Get it now you wont be sorry :)