Parent reviews for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Poster Image

Plays like a disney movie. Gets boring for older kids quickly.

My little sister got this game for Christmas, and I had great expectations for it, because I've heard so much good about this series. She played it a few times, quickly grew bored with the obvious storyline, simple gameplay, and uninvolving characters. Frankly, I played it just to see how it was, and it was very boring for me as well. Good kids games, like movies, can often interest and engage adults as well. This game didn't do it for me, but more importantly, it didn't do it for an 11 year old kid, the target audience of this game. I would recommend it for younger kids though. 7 year olds maybe...its not as good as the good old Spyro games and the other Playstation1 classics, but it plays like a Pixar Disney movie, the graphics are good, the controls well made, its simple, the violence is what you'd expect from the typical new Disney movie....bland....easy....good for the younger ones. Not my taste.

not rated for age

Fun since PS2, reason for ps3

wow. just, wow. i was amazed from start to finish with everything insomniac has done to make this the gaming reason for ps3. there was so much imagination, that you could be emersed in gaming pleasure for days on end. sure there are a few words that wernet in the PS2 ones, but, who cares, we hear them on TV at least 1200 times a day. Parents, great game, you wont be dissapointed.