All parent member reviews for Rayman Legends

Adult Written byJEDI micah September 10, 2013

BEST PLATFORMER OF THE YEAR!!!

As a fan of Rayman Origins, I was so stoked to get this game! And not surprisingly, it is everything i had hoped for! The graphics are way better than Origins (offering 2D animation with 3D monsters!), the music stages are incredibly fun, and there's more characters to choose from! This is definitely a must-have game for gamers (and families) to buy! Ubisoft has done it again!
Educator and Parent of a 6 year old Written byKateG 1 March 3, 2015

Wow!Rayman Legends is the best!

Wow! This 3D game has 5 stars and it is true. Its characters blew up my mind. They look alike but the graphics are different. Another reason why I like this game is that the levels or the game are unique. Besides, there are many puzzles. If you are looking for a good game, this is the right one.
Adult Written byTheMasterCat December 21, 2014

No blood or serious violence, but allusions to inappropriate content.

There is absolutely no blood or gore: Punching and kicking enemies cause them to yell and disappear. However, two levels have names I may be concerned about. One lever in which the player controls a cute little duck is called "What the Duck," an obvious reference to the f-word. Another level where you fight giant dragons is called "Hell Breaks Loose," reference to the phrase "All Hell breaks loose." Also, there are four main characters, but you can unlock some alternate costumes for them. One of the main characters, Barbara, and all of her alternate costumes wear only a small skirt and another small piece of cloth. Another character costume of Rayman wears only a fig leaf. However, the characters are unrealistic, and this is not something to worry about.
Parent Written byLuciano Coronel May 7, 2016

:D

:D
Adult Written byredzebra March 4, 2015
This is one of the best side scrolling games I have played. The game is goofy, fast pace, and is very fun. Even some of my friends who are non-gamers enjoy playing this game. It has great replay value and has hundreds of levels. The violence in the game is cartoon violence so fine for anybody in the family. It has as much "violence" as a Mario game. The game is easy to play but very fun and can be challenging at times. The music levels are a blast!This game is great for families and includes multi-player play. I recommend this game for any player!