Parent reviews for Resident Evil: Outbreak

Violent, gory, scary -- for mature players only.

Parent of a 6 and 8-year-old Written byYBNormal January 7, 2009
Adult Written bycosicop April 9, 2008

cool

I have allways enjoyed the resident evil games. They are fun, scary and pic your brain with the puzzles they stump you with.
Adult Written byubcroel May 11, 2018

Best RE game to date

Teaches kids how to work as a team, help strangers who can't defend themselves and how to be courageous against monsters and demons. Lots of swearing and violence though, but it's a M rated game about a zombie apocalypse.

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Garbage

Total garbage. Nothing of any value can be found in this game. Sensationalism and pandering to the more violent side of teens (especially boys). I tossed it out after viewing with my son, who mourned the loss of his hard earned money. We discussed the issue and he finally did understand and respect my opinion( even agreed with me, in that way teens have when they know we're right in our duty to protect them). This came about after I asked him to name 3 things about this game that would teach him SOMETHING. He was unable to come up with even one.
Adult Written byResident Evil F... April 9, 2008

Must play this game!!!!!!!

Its a great game! I personally dont think it affects us kids because (me being 15)have had first hands experience with the game (its my favorite video game series)and im not messed up!if your 15 and up play it!!!
Adult Written byMacintyre April 9, 2008