Parent and Kid Reviews on

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 10 kid reviews

Sort by:

Nostalgia Central

I agree with CSM, this game is 9+. Why do I think that you may ask? Because this game might not be greatly understood by 7-. You must earn money and manage a park, with some more complex tasks, in which a 7- year old would not understand, but there IS something that the younger ones might be able to play, which is free build. I will be honest and say, I did play this game at 7, and understood it, but I have been a very mature kid, I watch King Of The Hill and My Name Is Earl, and I'm 11 years old. But off the age topic and onto the quality topic, this game is VERY pleasing. It doesn't hook me for hours on end, but in that amount of time I play, it is quite fun, especially with the Soaked! expansion pack. You are allowed to choose whether you'd like to start a career, or free build, picking Career will give you a pre-made park, in which you are supposed to add onto to gain more guests. Selecting free build will give you an empty plot of land, in which you can freely build on, with unlimited money. Overall, I give this 4 stars due to the fact that it doesn't keep you playing. I normally play for only half an hour, unless I'm building a good park. It's boring if you suck at building, but fun if the opposite.

RCT3 SOAKED RULES!

RCT3 soaked is a great game for anyone's imagination to run wild! You can do so many things in this game including:water slides, thrill rides, roller coasters, transportation systems, pools, shows, mountains, tunnels, waterfalls, lakes, and lots more! Getting more specific, you can change the color on the ride you make/build, you can ride it, and you chose from tons of varieties of roller coasters and thrill rides. Some types of coasters you can build are standard looping coasters, inverted coasters, and even fourth dimension coasters! Some thrill rides you can build are the classic zipper, the swinging inverted, and even the top spin! Not only can you build a thrill ride, but you can also build some more gentle rides too. Some gentle rides include the tea cups, giant slide, and the carousel.RCT3 also has types of water slides. To name them all, there is a lazy river, a raft water slide, an inflated water slide, a body slide, and the aqua blaster slides. To transport around your park, there are hop-on hop-off trains, monorails, and even water-based transport! Some extra things included in the game are themes, objects, landscapes, and there are food stalls too. You also have a choice of doing sandbox mode, tutorial mode, or park mode. In park mode you have to worry about money and finances, while in sandbox mode you have unlimited money. Tip: If you are looking for water rides like the log flume, look under the roller coaster section. Also, to elevate some thing, hold down the shift key. The reason why I rated this 8 and up, was because the game can be a bit complicated at times and that the game can be harder for younger kids to play. I recommend this game to everyone 8 and older and it 's a great game for anyone who is a roller coaster lover like me! Enjoy!

WHOO HOO! LOVE TIS GAME!

RED FOR 7????? ARE YOU INSANE???? IF YOU ARE SEVEN, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME EASILY! I GUESS TE ONLY TING MAKING IT RED FOR 7 (:P) WOULD BE... MILD VIOLENCE? IDUNNO. COMIC MISCHEIF?

Great add-on for Roller Coaster Tycoon Lovers

I got this with Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Gold, and I'm glad I did. It also includes add on rides from Hershey Park which is great.

great

love it

RC Tycoon= FUN

Fun Game

i love this game! i rated it iffy for ages 8-10 cause some people make deathvilles and make no entry signs and killing peeps

Great for almost anyone younger kids might angry though

This a FANTASTIC game. I find the best part to be that you can ride the rides. This just an amazing game.

great for kids!

great game really i love it!