Kid reviews for Samurai Warriors

Very violent game for samurai wannabes.

Teen, 16 years old Written bySkitzMcSkitz December 1, 2010

Perfect for anyone

Your review of this game makes me cringe, you belive that a violent video game about REAL history is a negative message to kids?
Im disgusted with this review, i played the game when i was 12, and i love Japanese history. The game inspired me to write history reports about the Feudal Age
I suggest that you re-do this review and take into account that the add on Xtreme Legends adds a archive so you can read about the characters history

Teen, 15 years old Written bycross_breed August 15, 2009

Very Good Game for 10 and Up

I played this game when I was twelve, and it was a blast. The second one's good too. It also helped with a report that I did on the samurai when I was thirteen.

Teen, 17 years old Written bychibichan July 28, 2009

good for anyone who wants to learn Japanese History...

DUDE!!! I agree with Anonymous' comment about this game. YOU STUPID AMERICANS NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEARN HISTORY FROM OTHER PLACES!!! THE JAPANESE FOUGHT DIFFERENTLY THAN THE US SO JUST STOP RATING THIS GAME SO LOW!!! This game is based on Japanese history how they fought in the armies! I played this with my brother who is 12 years old all the time!!! He loves that game. Even our parents showed us a movie that is about this game with the main character as Kanetsugu Naoe!!! THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 FTW!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byina-chan July 27, 2009

good for anyone who wants to learn Japanese History...

DUDE!!! I agree with Anonymous' comment about this game. This game is based on Japanese history how they fought in the armies! I played this with my brother who is 12 years old all the time!!! He loves that game. Even our parents showed us a movie that is about this game with the main character as Kanetsugu Naoe!!! THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 FTW!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byopoco June 9, 2009

simple and entertaining

The way this game was reviewed is misleading. I've played the Samurai Warriors series since its beginning, and it's not really anything like the way it's described here. First off, the weapons aren't always a "samurai sword that's always razor-sharp and ready to inflict harm on villains". One of the characters fight with a wooden ball attatched to a toy hammer for goodness sakes. And as for educational value, this game has at least a minimal amount of it. The game's based off actual events in Japan's civil war era (although there's fiction added to make it entertaining). Also, there is ZERO blood throughout the entire game. Gameplay is simple. The only things you need are the square and triangle buttons and a joystick, along with an appreciation for mindless gameplay and you can play.