Kid reviews for Scribblenauts

Scribblenauts Poster Image

Fun game.

There are 2 ways to play: you can complete puzzles and write your way to victory, or let your imagination set free in the playground (the title screen level you see when you start the game). There are numerous ways to solve numerous problems, and each one can be as creative as you want. Like in one level, where you have to reach up to a starite stuck in the sky. You can write in a spring and bounce your way up, or use a jet pack or wings to fly up to the starite. The possibilities are endless, and that's what the game is about. Use your creativity!

Rating E10+

Scribblenauts

Scribblenauts is a very fun game to play, especially if you have a good imagination like me; however it is a little bit violent at some points. You can summon a grim reaper/grizzly reaper/death to kill you, you can drown yourself in a wave/flood and you can get hit by a meteorite/meteor/asteroid. You can also use various weapons to kill other animals and people. There isn't any blood so it's not gory or anything. The Scribblenauts franchise includes: Scribblenauts (DS), Super Scribblenauts (DS), Scribblenauts Remix (all Apple and android devices), Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U, PC, 3DS) and Scribblenauts Unmasked (Wii U, PC, 3DS). The latest instalment, Scribblenauts Unmasked is "a DC comics adventure" and takes the violence to a whole new level. Now players can summon weapons to kill villains and maybe even, like the past games, harmless things. There is no multiplayer in the games I've played, so NPC's (non-player characters) communicate with you by showing speech bubbles with pictures in them, e.g. boxing gloves means they want to fight. I do not think you should let anyone under the age of six get their hands on these games. One more thing is: in Scribblenauts Remix (for Apple devices only) you can buy things like avatars and backgrounds using actual money so there is a wee bit of consumerism going on.

Quite a fair bit of violence.

Scribblenauts is one of those EPIC games that exist. It is fun, action-packed and perfect for those wanting to unleash their creativity. However, there is some violence in this game. You can attack objects or characters with a weapon such as a knife, a shotgun, a chainsaw and others. Characters who are defeated by Maxwell (the game character) disappear in a puff of smoke (No gore is shown). Type in ''Death'' and you get a hooded figure with a skull as a face. If a character is near the figure, they get attacked and they explode into a puff of smoke. Again, no blood or gore is shown. You can buy music and character avatars at the shop using ''Ollars'', the point system in the game. No real money is used. Any vulgar or offensive language, or any type of drugs/alcohol/tobacco is not recognized by the system. In conclusion, this game is recommended for those 11 and over.

the details

well... it is a good game, but be careful : Your child can type in inappropriate things in the notebook.The rest of the game is great. It is EDUCATIONAL!

I used to LOVE this game! Too bad I can't find it.

There is some violence because you can use guns but they aren't that realistic. Also you can kill people but the animation is, once again not that realistic. Also it is kind of educational because there are puzzles you have to solve in order to get to the next level. I LOVE SCRIBBLENAUTS!!!

I love this game!

I have this game and it's really fun to play. Even though it can get hard after a couple of levels, it's still fun to play. Great game!

great game

this game was thought to be like every author game well it wasn't it must be one of the greatest game i every played love it :) it though me many things sorry for bad spelling