Parent and Kid Reviews on

Skullgirls 2nd Encore

Skullgirls 2nd Encore Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 4 kid reviews

Fun game but a little broken

The game can create never ending combos which is very unfair, and has alot of fanservice and cleavage still very addicting and fun to play with friends!

A racy game with strong females, violence, and horror themes

The game has mild sexual themes, revealing clothing and all, but the horror themes are the most apparent. The character Peacock has slavery in her backstory and smokes, Painwheel is a dark and disfigured woman, and Double is an abomination. The violence is to be expected in a fighting game, however main heroine Filia is a positive role model for girls.

A really great game.

Skullgirls is a great game, it has good storytelling, animation, fantastic character designs, and overall highly interesting. Although, I do not recommend your child that is under 13 to play or even under 16 as this game contains graphic character design(Some characters have really big Breasts.), Minor gore(One of the characters, peacock, was sold to slave trade and had her eyes, teeth, and limbs yanked off.), Drug use(One of the characters, peacock smokes a imaginary cigar.), And mild language. So please take note to this. To sum it up, skull girls is a great game and should only be played by a mature audience.

This game is a good choice for teens and tweens.

I think that Skullgirls: 2nd Encore is just fine for any teen. In fact, I know that some of the scenes might contain a little sexualized content, but it never goes to, say, Grand Theft Auto levels. I've never really played the game (or the other versions), but I've seen other people on the Internet play it and it's actually a really great game. Some of the messages are imperfect, but I think there's an underlying theme that everyone has flaws. If you're a teen and you wanna play this game, that's fine with me.