All parent member reviews for Spider-Man 3

Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written byNightdiver June 25, 2009

Terrible Values marketed to kids!

This game is fun to play, my son loved it and I was not happy to see what was being marketed to kids. I am not too concerned about fighting violence against villans. The violence in this game is brutal, but there is no blood. I played for a couple of hours and here are the concerns. Swearing, Scantily clad females, excessive violence against women and others. On one mission as spiderman, your assignment is to first photograph immodestly dressed girls while they are strutting on a catwalk. Then the girls start to fight and Spiderman has to go brutally beat up all of the scantily clad females. Between inappropriate language, inappropriate sexual images and brutality towards women, I yanked the game and it is not allowed in our house.
Parent of a 11 and 15 year old Written byL or £ June 29, 2010

People Stop Complaining

The game is different on every version. I got it on the Playstation 2 so there isn't anything bad in it.
Adult Written byiatecheese May 6, 2010

IT SUCKS!

Animated blood, you must be kidding! This game was the worst spiderman game, worse than the first! IT SUCKS!
Adult Written byBLUE THUNDER April 9, 2008

Adult Written bySMOKEMNHALO2001 April 9, 2008

NOT BAD FOR A MOVIE-TIE-IN-GAME

AFTER SEEING HOW MUCH THE GAME HAS CHANGED FROM SPIDER-MAN 1 AND 2, YOU MAY WOUNDER WHY SPIDER-MAN 3 FEELS THE SAME. THAT'S BECAUSE SPIDER-MAN 3 KEEPS EVERYTHING THAT MADE THE FIRST TWO MOVIE GAMES A SUCCESS, BIG CITIES, AREAS, AND AN ARRAY OF SUPER VILLAINS. BUT THE ONE THING THAT WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USE TO IS THE SWINGING, IT'S NOT THE BEST MECHANIC SEEN IN A SPIDER-MAN GAME BUT WORKS WELL NONE THE LESS. THE GAME IS SOMEWHAT LOSE ABOUT THE PLOT. THE MAIN PLOT (THAT TAKES PLACE FROM THE MOVIE) IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BUT MAKES SENSE. IT ACTUALLY FITS WELL WITH THE PLOT FOR THE MOVIE. THE SIDE PLOTS ARE SURPRISINGLY WELL WRITTEN, WITH A SUB-PLOT TO CARRY ON, EVEN IF YOU BEAT THE MAIN PLOT THERE'S STILL PLENTY OF THINGS TO DO, AND SEE.