Kid reviews for Spore Hero

Spore Hero Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Preteen Game Which Involves Combat, And It Is Funny For Preteens

Create A Creature, Make It Strong, And Save The World, The Gameplay Is Not All That Bad, You Get To Awaken The Idol, Beat Up Opponents And Kick Stinkbug Hives In Mushroom Grove, And You Get To Socialize Creatures Such As The Cyclotorns, The Longbeaks, The Sing Master, Grub, Gridik, Sardok, Zinglid, The Dance Master, The Sing Master, The Pose Master. This Game Is Funny

Pretty Good Game

I think this is a pretty good game. It's slightly childish and playful, but I love how you can design your own wacky character however you want. The controls can get confusing, as you have to do every motion and button combination possible for battles, dancing, and singing. I think younger kids would love this game.

SPORE POWER!!

I've completed it 3 times and it's kinda like a never-ending game, there's always more to discover! In order to play, you need to know how to read for hints and instructions. All though you are battling other creatures and killing them, they always come back to life and when you die you are always reborn in the nearest nest.

FUNNEST GAME ON EARTH!

I recently beat Spore Heroes, I absolutely LOVED it! It is fun for all ages, even my dad played it. You create a monster, and collect more pieces until you build you monster as strong as it can be. It gets as far as level 10 in strength, and the best pieces are 4 starred. It includes exploring, dancing, mild combat, singing, posing (you can exercise) and is not evil at all. It is very easy, and I recommend it to everyone!

Fun for all ages.

This game is fun for all ages. Tons of activitys like danceing, singing, and of course the very cartoonosh style of fighting. The combat is fun, but not inaapropriate. It is all cartoon style, and the friendly characters always promote good, not evil. It is very fun.

the best gae ever