Kid reviews for Star Trek Online

Play as Star Trek character in combat-heavy, open chat MMO.

Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2016

Great for Trekkies 9 and up.

I think this is a good introduction to the Star Trek franchise. It has a good plot, cool ships and fun (but sometimes frustrating) combat. It is also free to play (on the PS4 at least) up to level 60, so before you reach level 60, you can play the game without forking out a single cent.

Ease of Play
Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old May 3, 2016

It's pretty good but not the best

This game is pretty good but it's not the best, I got stuck at a certain point in the game where I couldn't figure out what to do next, however I'm just pretty bad at stuff like that so I was probably one of the only people that got stuck on the spaceship part. There is some violence, but a lot of it is just running around collecting stuff and killing enemies, there isn't really blood but the enemies do fall down and die.
Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2014

classic

this is a game i like to play. It has great freeroam and fun ships. I always like to explore m ship, go to my quarters and go to the club. All of the stations are fun but you can get drinks at the clubs and on your ship. I think this game is good for kids because it is a lot like World of Warcraft, you need to be responsible on your quests and have good teamwork.

Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2013

Good for 10+.

Star Trek Online is a game that any Star Trek fan will enjoy, but it does involve a lot of shooting and killing, and you can easily lose track of time playing it. There is no graphic violence, but you do see aliens fall to the ground, or ships blowing up. It will most likely not inspire a sense of violence in anybody, and the game is probably the best game I have ever played.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2010

Kinda violent

This is a great mmo. I play it. Fun but a little violent for younger kids.(Klingons will attack you with bat'leh, and occaisionally a charachter will ask for mercy. ferengi captain "Couldnt we please negotaite? he asks before u put him in jail.)