It is a pretty good game, but I think that some content is bad.
For starters, this game is incredible. Being a soccer player myself, I loved messing around with my opponent in the way you can on this game. The added Bowser attacks add to the fun as he can prevent you from scoring, or help you score a goal. Also, with Super Strikes, the tide of a game can change faster then ever. Items also make this game fun.
Some stuff to note
1. This game can get intense in its violence. While bloodless, you have a lot of hard hits, and characters can get hit into an electric fence. The Bowser attacks are just downright violent, and golies can maul opposing team members, but this was put in since you are not supposed to touch the golie in real soccer.
2. Peach and Daisy have somewhat revealing clothing. I know it is sports wear, but you don't even see what their wearing on TV sports (except maybe beach volleyball and swiming-exaggeration).
3. Waluigi uses some bad words before the start of a match (hard to notice and mild, but present).
4. Violence in soccer and going against real rules is hardly punished other than a character on the other team getting an item if you hit a character without the ball, and you get mauled if you touch the goalkeeper. Maybe it's the fact I'm a certified ref in the AYSO, but still.
5. Characters display no sportsmanship at all. They get angry before a match, and at times seem to rub it in if they get a goal.
While good in gameplay, this is not good for anyone to play. This is nothing more than a fighting game justified by putting it in a soccer realm.