Kid reviews for Super Mario Strikers

Super Mario Strikers Poster Image

Based on 1 review

bro= 5 stars me =2 stars

i AM NOT RATEING this my brothor is and he thinks it's awsome.

Sex in a Mario Game?

I personally don't think this game should be E. It contains violent soccer and minor sexual themes. The minor sex themes are that when a certain team scores a goal, they do a crotch sign. This is almost nothing, but it shouldn't be in an E rated game.

fun

Great Game

Great game especially for someone who likes both soccer and the nintendo cast. I feel this games if very fun to play.

dg

dg

Beast Game!!!

Buy it! It is a cool game!

High Quality

This is a great game!
not rated for age

This game is off da hook!

I really like this game. It is a bit violent, but it's soccer. Characters get headbutted into electric walls which shock them. Bombs blow them up. bowser lands on them. NOTE: there is no dying or blood. BUT!!! Overall this game is fun. It is really fast paced.
not rated for age

It is a pretty good game, but I think that some content is bad.

For starters, this game is incredible. Being a soccer player myself, I loved messing around with my opponent in the way you can on this game. The added Bowser attacks add to the fun as he can prevent you from scoring, or help you score a goal. Also, with Super Strikes, the tide of a game can change faster then ever. Items also make this game fun. Some stuff to note 1. This game can get intense in its violence. While bloodless, you have a lot of hard hits, and characters can get hit into an electric fence. The Bowser attacks are just downright violent, and golies can maul opposing team members, but this was put in since you are not supposed to touch the golie in real soccer. 2. Peach and Daisy have somewhat revealing clothing. I know it is sports wear, but you don't even see what their wearing on TV sports (except maybe beach volleyball and swiming-exaggeration). 3. Waluigi uses some bad words before the start of a match (hard to notice and mild, but present). 4. Violence in soccer and going against real rules is hardly punished other than a character on the other team getting an item if you hit a character without the ball, and you get mauled if you touch the goalkeeper. Maybe it's the fact I'm a certified ref in the AYSO, but still. 5. Characters display no sportsmanship at all. They get angry before a match, and at times seem to rub it in if they get a goal. While good in gameplay, this is not good for anyone to play. This is nothing more than a fighting game justified by putting it in a soccer realm.