Kid reviews for Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz Poster Image

Good one

Sometimes hard and frustrating game is pretty good. It reminds me of a really great game called Marble Saga Kororinpa, but with slightly weaker controls, but still pretty interesting.

Fun, but very frustrating

This is a great game. However, the boss on World 6 (Cobalt Caverns) is a bit... iffy. But other than that it's a fine game. However, when I was little, World 5 (Pirates Ocean) scared me a bit... I dunno why. But other than those things, it's a fine, safe game.

awsome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had got this for my birthday and i tryed it out.it is a good game. the monkey wars is hard but i will get better.UPDATE:10/4/13 MORE things about the game. So the game is half easy half hard. the main game is maybe the most easy one. In 2 days I got up to world 5 or 6 I think. most of the game-games are easy like Monkey snowbroad,Monkey race (on some of them) Red light,Green light is easy if you put the remote on a table.so I say you play those first if you are starting.

im a troll

trololololol

awesome

its pretty challenging but very fun good for 4 and up

Perfect for ANYONE

I used to play this with my BF, and it was no prob! We were only like 6 and 7 yrs old! It's weird how other people rate this as 10+ (really weird)

I reccomend the first two monkey balls

I love the first two monkey balls but this one stinks. There is nothing good or bad about this game.

Great

I love it it is like so fun on my Wii