All teen and kid member reviews for Super Scribblenauts

Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2011

This game is awesome! It's a good game to play when you're bored or waiting for something.
Kid, 9 years old January 16, 2011

Cool game

My mom thinks its very educational because you have to spell to get what you want in the game. And it is very easy to play too. I got it for Christmas and I love it!!
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2011

MY FAVORITE GAME (NEXT TO MONOPOLY)

This game is very good for people with big imaginations (like me). but in the game you can shoot guns,lazers and kill people but no blood is shown. it's a creative, fun way to use your imagination. I think everybody should have one.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymrbookworm01 April 15, 2012

Great game that encourages creativity

I got this game for my birthday and it's a great game. It has good graphics, good controls, and fantastic gameplay. Plus, it encourages being creative and imaginative. OK for kids 8+. Educational: No knowledge education, but encourages logical thinking, creativity, and using your imagination. Sex: The game apparently recognizes the word "pregnant" and "naked", but nothing graphic is shown. Consumerism: Sequel to the DS game, "Scribblenauts" which kids might want to play after playing this game.
Kid, 12 years old February 5, 2011

BLOODFEST!

This Game is a can be a BLOODFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (of fun)
Kid, 9 years old June 22, 2011

the goods and the bads

This game allows you to create anything that isn't trademarked. It's a rare game - anything you can imagine. Un-like the normal Scribblenauts it has adjectives but i don't recommend it for below seven it maybe a iffy for 7 yes for 8-any the amount of violence could be too much or too little depending on what you create its puzzles can be a tad frustrating but its a great game when you get down to it a tad bit of violence where you least say god will expect it like god will attack an atheist a cop will attack an embezzler no blood to when people die they simply explode unless you consider that bad
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2011

Great game, all flaws require a violent imagination

Very educational and creative. Players need to type in an object for it to appear. Anything appropriate that is not copyrighted or a proper noun is possible. I thoroughly enjoy giving kids candy or 'sweet' foods so that they become 'cavitied' and then a dentist, surgeon, doctor, doc, nurse, etc. can cure them. A chubby, fat, or obese animal/person is automatically changed to slim when a dietitian is placed near them. Too much pizza makes them chubby again. Also, I love painting things (and people) with colored paint, crayons, pencils, etc. My all-time favorite Super Scribblenauts adjective is the secret one, which in itself is a merit, and being a secret I'll only give you gamers a hint: It lies within the name, and no, it's not a real word. As far as violence goes, bombs can damage anything that isn't either invincible or indestructible, while the word boss comes up as a mob boss. Try employer if you want a buisiness owner!!! They're terribly afraid of employment offices, though. Some things are a little spooky (like monsters, bogeymen, vampires, etc) and death-ensuring items like tsunamis, floods, nothing, black holes, and nukes destroy everything on the screen- INCLUDING YOU! Notice: if you put a bomber next to a nuke, trash it quick if you don't want to start from your last saved point. Great game- you need to have a violent mind for a violent outcome, sex, racism and drugs don't register (as the game reminds you during the tutorial) so unless your kid knows how to spell it, he/she can't use it. (It = multi-tool) I love this game!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

good game

challenging but fun
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2014

Great Game!

I think that this is a very fun game. It inspires creativity and adventure. The whole point of the game is to get the main character, Maxwell past the levels using whatever you can make. If it asks you to try to cross a rive, you can just enter "jetpack" in the blank, and voila, a jetpack appears. If that doesn't satisfy you, you could ask for a rainbow polk-dotted jet pack and that is what you will get. If that still doesn't satisfy you, you can just ask for a rainbow, polka-dotted hot-air balloon and you will get one. You can create almost anything from a police officer to an arcade game to a sailboat to a green dinosaur. The possibilities are endless. Personally, I think this s one of my favorite games and I would highly recommend it to others. It is available for DS and on the iTunes app store. Honestly, I can't think of many cons for the game, just maybe they should have more levels!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old July 31, 2012

Great, but not for 7 and under.

Okay, it is off for 7, pause for 8, and on for 9. I find it SO addicting. It is off for 7 because for example: if you spawn a zombie and a chainsaw then give the zombie the chainsaw, it'll be PERFECT at using it as a weapon. it is 3 points in violence, out of 5. You can spawn weapons, such as knives, guns, and swords. Now for the Nudity. Not much, but there are adjectives such as "NAKED" and "NUDE." There is even multiplayer, so you can play near and far. Okay, now for (01%) Language. There is an object called "Hell", so kids can be saying it around.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Person Guy September 11, 2011

Super Scribblenauts

This is a really fun game. You can make just about anything you can type, including weapons. You can shoot or attack people and creatures, but the violence is very cartoonish. The game also won't let you type anything inappropriate. You should buy it if you're looking for a fun puzzler.
Kid, 7 years old April 2, 2012

Great for 10 year olds under that violent but fun

Perfect but one bad bad thing about some of its violent like for example if you type in vampiric girl and girl the vampiric girl will bite the girl and the becomes a vampiric girl but i love it cuz its fun like if you put stinky obese ma and put fragrant girl it will be scared and like you put sick teacher (example) and doctor nurse surgeon etc. it will cure it! but i wish it could see whats behind that black hole!
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 2, 2012

Cute and Appropriate Game

This is a great game. It does have a bit of violence since you can kill anything at any time. But it's not an issue since a if you kill something they just disappear. It's very easy to play. It's even educational since it includes a variety of vocabulary words. The game will not create sexual objects, items such as blood, bad words, or brand names. The game will allow for things to be pregnant, but nothing detailed. If you put 'pregnant bed' for instance, after a little while a smaller bed with just appear on the screen. But it's nothing to be worried about.
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2011
I loved it. it is very educational good for kids.
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2011

AWESOME

Probably the most creative game on the DS! I spend hours on this at at time, trying to make new and exiting adjectives. However, you should make sure that whoever's playing it has basic spelling and reading skills.
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2013

*****

I played the app version of this game, and I loved it. On the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad it's $0.99. It is definitely worth it. it expands your vocabulary, too.
Teen, 15 years old Written byqriel July 2, 2011

haha oh wow.jpg

This is a fun game and it fixes all the problems its predecessor had with controls/glitches etc. I don't see how this is educational. Okay, so you write in the object or person you want in the game, and it appears. That's dynamic, no one's ever done that before, sure, but it has a SPELLCHECK FUNCTION. How does that help with spelling? The answer is it doesn't. Don't know how to spell dictionary? Well the spelling is right there. The problem is that kids aren't focusing on the spelling. They aren't going to stop concentrating on saving the stranded pilot or making an angel to look and say "Oh look that's how you spell it". That's not even the point of the game. The whole education thing is BS. Inb4 parents quote me and tell me how this is wrong. I'm not arguing with you people.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... January 18, 2011

A great game for 5 and up! Not saying teens and others wouldnt like it

A great game! This has nothing bad in it unless you consider cartoon violence *You can spawn weapons like rocket launchers and shoot them at them and they will not have any body parts come off they just fall down and dissapear* it has LOTS of education and puzzle and sometimes it has good role models since you can help people by spawning a criminal being a cop and then arrest the criminal and also make a family have healthy choices overall great game for familys and anyone else i would buy it!
Kid, 11 years old October 20, 2014

Super Creative!

I don't have super scribblenauts but I have Scribblenauts Remix and I don't know how there is any "sex" like advised in the review of this game! It is super clean, no blood, some violence (You can spawn assassins and guns etc.) but overall my 5 year old sister loves this series as does my 8 year old brother! As long as your child is not a psychopath or extremely aggressive, this will be a great creative puzzle game for any child maybe 6 and above, because of the difficulty
Kid, 9 years old July 12, 2012

Great for education, let your imagination run wild!

A epic game full of creativity and puzzling levels packed with fun, but when you first get on to the game its a sandbox and you can switch worlds. Also great for learning as you can learn adjectives and objects, as well as English. In the game you only have a certain amount of objects you can create. You can also put adjectives and then add the word "Potion" at the end. Give it to someone and they will gain them adjectives! This game is a sequel to Fifth Cell's other game, Scribblenauts. Back to potions, your character, Maxwell, can NOT use them, sadly :(! This game is 12+, so it does not recognize words like "sexy" or "blood". Exclusive to the game, unlike the previous Scribblenauts, it has ray guns such as Grow Rays and Shrink Rays. You can also have a mind control device, turning hostile creatures nice. Maxwells notebook, when interacted with, will produce a random item if you cant think of one. Very good game and i highly reccomend you play it.