Kid reviews for Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Gorgeous RPG marred by complex fighting, too much chatter.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Based on 1 review
Teen, 16 years old Written byThe game breakdown September 29, 2014

Lengthy and ambitious rpg is rather flawed in its design

I was honestly very excited for this game's release, but when it came out, I was bitterly disappointed. However, that does not mean that I hate this game, it just means that it could have been much better. One of the major flaws in this game is that it has one of the worst translations to the english language I have ever seen. This is saying a lot because the game has no english voice acting, and for a game like this, a good translation is needed because it has a dating system, and with absolutely no pronouns and a ridiculous amount of spelling errors, you have no idea what the other person is saying and you have to guess what to say next. Persona 4 had an amazing chat system in which you could develop your character and that was made almost a decade before this game. This game has 3 stars because even though it is flawed, it has a decent combat system and a good story. There is actually very little in the way of offensive content in this game, there is no blood, nudity or profanity and there are extrenely mild sexual themes. If you are a fan of Sword Art Online, then you might like this, but if you're not, stay far away from this game.