All parent member reviews for Terraria

Parent of a 9, 15, and 18 year old Written bySpecimenB April 12, 2013

Fun sandbox but mixes blood and guts with occult.

Exploration and building are great. Lot's of monsters with violent deaths (ie, blood and body parts). Dig deep enough and you end up in Hell with some monsters that can be scary to younger kids. There's also a bit of an occult aspect as players can craft items that summon demons.
Parent Written byConcernedparent112 April 7, 2013

Great Game!!!

This is a simple, fun game where you can create anything you can imagine. By the way, I myself play this game and I find it a lot of fun. I know that it says that there is a lot of violence, but no more than in a Lego game or even minecraft itself. The only Drinking/Smoking is Ale, which is like a power up drink. Besides those small factors, it is a great game and I encourage young kids (7-up) to play it as it enhances creativity and perception.
Parent Written byTheEternalLaws June 20, 2013

The best game in History.

Very great game, my son plays it all the free time he gets. But one problem is the money, you can buy Guns from the arms dealer, making you obsessed with getting enough money to buy the minishark, which costs 30 gold, and hard to get. But I play it myself, and occasionally me and my son play together. AMAZING GAME FOR ALL AGES.
Parent Written byTheNardDog June 7, 2013

Terreria - Bad 2D Version Of Minecraft

A 2D bad version of minecraft. I was very dissapointed, and frankly a waist of my good 10$. The game is very hard to control and is actually kind of dark in some weird ways. Like I witnessed a bunny jump off a cliff and it hit the ground and showed some minimal blood. Players are also able to play online with their friends just like in minecraft, just a little bit more secure. Thanks for reading this review!
Parent of an infant, 5, 7, 10, 14, and 18 year old Written byJoejoejoejoe April 27, 2013

The best

Amazing game love it buy it right now
Parent of a 9 year old Written byPepsi October 30, 2014

LEARNING

Awsome game

I've only been playing on terreria for a day and it is amazing!