All parent member reviews for The Darkness

Adult Written byemerya7x December 4, 2008

eeek

This game is very unusual.I like how it isn't similar at all to any other game.It's intense and violent,but the demonic sense i got from it made me shutter.I had to stop playing it because the chills some of the scenes gave me.
Adult Written byblackie318 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 9, 2009

Mature gamers!

You play as a gangster, on his 21st birthday he inherits a demon powers that he uses to brutally kill his enemies. Some gore and lots of blood are shown, there is also bad language but the violence is the concern for this title.
Adult Written bymdog April 9, 2008

Stupid!!

This game is stupid. Stiff controls and weird storyline. Nothing good in this game. You murder rival gang members in cold blood. When you get close to an enemy you can perform different execution move such as shooting one bullet in and enemys mouth. There is plenty of foul language. In one part of the game you commit suicide because the evil guy killed your girlfriend right in front of your face. After you die you go to a hellish place set in a world war two setting were all of the enemys have really badly scared faces. You have the choice at one point of the game to kill a man who pleas for his life. Now i am a fan of games such as Gears of War and Bioshock but this game is just dumb. Also, the online play is laggy. don't get!