All teen and kid member reviews for The Last of Us: Left Behind

Teen, 13 years old Written byiamthegameking101 March 17, 2014

to much bad language

you should not let kids play this game
Teen, 16 years old Written byNo Name, for real. March 15, 2014

Whoa.

The new DLC " Left behind is one of the most heartbreaking stories for people that enjoy a moving story, to be able to let go of the characters they care about, on a very human level. As Ellie and Riley explore an abandoned mall. Having fun, and trying to make it last. The sadness of their situation soon clear. All the more so once the depth of their relationship is revealed and put to the ultimate test. Few game characters, male or female, young or old, have ever been so beautifully or sadly realized. When it comes to violence, it gives you visceral feel of excitement, but also a sentimental impact so that you realize its not whats best, you got to do what you have to survive. Its an interesting topic, that's probably going to have a lot of controversy, and the game itself raises questions about violence in video games in general. However when the action comes around its frantic, and not subtle. The game play shifts to having the human and zombie enemies kill each other while you sneak by, its a lot more frantic than "The Last of Us". Multiple stabbings, and shootings throughout as well. Knifing, blood, and the same disturbing things that made the last of us tick, is all present. But overall, you'll walk away heart broken, but also rewarded.
Teen, 15 years old Written byConor Coyle March 17, 2014

Best DLC This Year!

I love "The Last of Us" and when I heard about a DLC (downloadable content) for it and knew I had to buy it. To start off I love the relationship between Ellie and Riley, it shows that even though they live in a world with infection they have each other to look out for. The infected are really creative, they have their own name, different movements and sounds when the player is spotted. But the annoying infected is the Clickers, their blind but are attracted to movement and so when I try to kill one while it runs towards me I get killed (so only kill it from behind.) My favourite part about this is when humans and infected are in the same area together and I throw something and it starts a fight against the humans and infected which is really cool and also quite handy so it saves me so ammo. Overall, Left Behind is an amazing experience with fun mini-games, exciting gameplay and well-written dialogue it is certainly a must- have for people who've played "The Last of Us."
Teen, 14 years old Written byWill12Bell May 30, 2014

My favorite game

To girls kiss they shoot zombies and other people so what the last of us is my favorite game and this is a great DLC it is fine for kids if you are not homophobic
Teen, 15 years old Written byPanipuri November 13, 2015

An Emotional and moving tale of two tween girls.... Amazing!

This Game is Awesome. The only thing is that it's very gory, But that's nothing new in today's world, right? This game is about the life of Ellie and her 'BFF' Riley before the events of the last of us. Ellie was only 12 or 13 and so was Riley. This Game is very emotional and moving, as they show the emotional friendship between both the girls. This game is slightly less mature than the Last of us, but still mature. There are less zombies and more bandits and soldiers. So, this game can be handled by old teens(15-18) and mature young teens(12-14). But not for kids below the age of 12.
Teen, 13 years old Written byScarlettEyes March 2, 2016

Great for teens

Yes, it's intense, yes there is language, overall, it's a great game.