Kid reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Poster Image

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMINAL ZELDA GAME!

The characters are so full of heart that you never feel lonely, the plot is really thrilling, and there is a fantastic sense of dread descending on the world! I would 100% recommend this game. Sometimes if you are young, it may be scary (it really depends on who you are because of the creepy atmosphere.) I know some people who played it in 2nd grade and loved it to no end, and some who were a bit scared of it, so see how your child feels about it (or if you are 10+ get it). It is one of the best Zelda games with the most amazing music and beautiful characters. Please get it !

I absolutely love Majora's Mask!

Now, my title may make my review sound completely biased. But it's not, I will say that this game and it's remake for the Nintendo 3ds do have their flaws. But that's not important, no. You want to know, from a child's standpoint, if fellow children should be allowed to play this. And I say yes! Here's why I say yes: This game teaches a wonderful lesson on bad choices, irrational decisions, and how they make others feel. It makes them wonder, "Does doing what I want to do make everyone happy, or just me?" It can teach kids to help others out, solve puzzles, like music, and may even teach them not to hold grudges. Now that I've covered some of what makes Majora's Mask okay for kids, let's go over what some parents may be worried about: Yes, this game does feature some violence, thought it's not gory or disgusting in any way at all! Animals can't be harmed by Link's sword, only monsters. (Of which the monsters themselves are not all that horrific.) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask does feature a little bit of horror/sad elements, but I won't spoil it for you. You should play it yourself or watch your child play. So, even though the rating by ESRB is E10+, I would recommend it to someone around the age of 13 or my age because some puzzles can be a tad difficult. If my review was any help to you, you're very welcome. (And if you're wondering why Link isn't in Hyrule, please make sure you or your child has played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.)

Fun game may be too scary for young players

Fun Zelda game has no bad words, some scary elements, and atmosphere. Has a darker tone than most other Zelda games.

A fantastic Zelda game, one of the BEST EVER (played on the Nintendo 64)

Amazing game, can be scary if you are skittish but I am not and I have had it since I was around 7. It is so cool because you can become all of the different tribes and play as them! The music is stellar and riding Epona through termina fields is pricelessly fun. The monsters are really cool and it is so cool. It is fun, but the levels are hard when you are younger than 10 so getting a parent to help is fun. Exploring is great and you can swim and enjoy the amazing game. It is the best.

I don’t know.

I was starting to get more interested in this game till i saw this absolutely horrendous ”ben drowned” thing and now i hate this game with my whole life.

Too spooky for the little ones, but anyone 12 years and older won't be as spooked out.

This game is a really good game, and I recommend all Legend of Zelda fans pick this one up, but parents, I'd say not to give it to your kids unless they're 12 or older. My parents picked this game up for me for the 3DS when I was 10, and it was too spooky for me, so I put it back in the closet, and recently stumbled upon it. It's not spooky for me anymore. Parents, If you want to get your kids a game like this. Buy the The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, It's just like Majora's Mask, but it doesn't have all the spooky stuff. However be warned Ocarina of Time does have spiders, skeletons, and other creatures like that.

Frightening

The game, in content, doesn't seem all that scary. It's a Legend of Zelda game, and I love Zelda, it's intended so kids and adults alike can enjoy it, but this game gave me so many nightmares. The entire idea is that a malevolent entity known as Majora possesses a young Skull Kid and attempts to crash a demented moon with a frightening face into the world and kill everybody. Overall, the game isn't THAT scary in the way you'd expect, but I don't think it's suitable for those who haven't entered middle school.

Epic Quest in Another World

Majora's mask is not so much a game as others in the series, but rather an experiment. It was made in less than a year, with the engine borrowed from the previous game. It's tons of fun, but depressing, and at times, downright unsettling. Make sure your kid is mature first, because it's not only what I've said, but, at least for me, it's very difficult, too. I have yet to beat it, myself.

a m a z i n g

whenever you can hold a device or controller; START PLAYIN!!!!!!!