All teen and kid member reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Teen, 13 years old Written byTyronBash2219 July 18, 2015

The best 2D Zelda

This game is awesome it was my first zelda and it was a good introduction to the series for me it's fairly easy but some of the bosses and dungeons are awesome like the fight with the giant mantra rays it also showed me how to be a good kid back when I first played 5 years ago with role models like the obvious link and others like the talking bird hat ezlo
Teen, 15 years old Written byknifeandfork April 17, 2015

Contains very mild violence

It's a GBA game, so it's... well, pixellated. Violence is against various (pixelly) monsters, so it's suitable for anyone really. It isn't the best Zelda ever but it's still great. Get it on VC.
Kid, 12 years old August 7, 2014

Quick, fun, easy installment to one of Nintendo's most beloved franchises.

The Minish Cap is an easy, fun, handheld Zelda game that can virtually be finished in a long car ride or when you're just bored. I have always been a die-hard Zelda fan and this game does not disappoint.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywwtoonlinkfan September 26, 2011

Capcom's last Zelda title-better than Phantom Hourglass

This game is longer than expected, and the ending is a little dark, but there isn't that much violence. A very recommended game!
Teen, 14 years old Written bylittlemisstumbler July 20, 2011

fun game

i remember playing it when i was young
Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2011

Cool Backstoryishness, but some hard puzzles

I Love this awesome telling of how Link gets his classic green cap.
Kid, 9 years old December 4, 2010
Dude
Kid, 10 years old August 11, 2010

Why Is It Awesome?

Why It's Awesome? Because It's freaking Zelda!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykimchibun June 24, 2010

Complicated, Fun, Cute game. Did I mention Fun?

'Nuff said.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAirlocke June 13, 2010

Great!

This game is the bomb! When I heard it was out I had to get it and I'm glad I did! :) it was really fun!!

It's good...

The Wind Waker is the best out of the cartoon link games (four swords, minish cap), but this one was entertaining. I loved it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDr. RPG April 9, 2008

A well done RPG

Although I do not like this game as much as the other Zelda games, it is still a very entertaining game. The puzzles teach you not to overlook a single detail or possibility. The plotline is interesting, and the new concept of magically shrinking is very different and original. If you like Zelda games, you should pick it up.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008