Parent reviews for The Punisher

Intriguing but extremely violent shooter.

Parent of a 5 and 10-year-old Written bymyst May 30, 2010

Why?

Honestly, who wants these images and story lines in their kids minds? How do families benefit by playing games that center on killing people? These games were invented to desensitize military personnel so they could cope with the horrors of war. There are so many better options out there in the video game world.

Parent of a 12-year-old Written bybobdylan July 10, 2009

Punisher game extremely violent

holy crap! this game is the most violent game (aside from Prototype) that i have ever played!!!! it is gory, bloody and literally spine tingling in it's violence! the player has the ability to push someone's head into a knife, a shark tank, a saw, a car tire while it's moving, the leg of a chair, a glass table and more! you can also kill men with a flamethrower, chop them up with a knife and shoot the crap out of them with an automatic gun!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Educational Value
Adult Written bydoublebarrel April 9, 2008

liked the movie liked the game.

This game is so absurdly violent, that in respect, it is no longer appaling. Seriously, I want video games that I can do this kind of stuff, because thats what they are there for, acting out various roles that cannot really happen in life. I actually wished they didnt censor certain parts. This game is fun for fans and not so much for newcomers. Try it out if you like violent over the top games. NOT FOR KIDS though.
Adult Written bytrojan51 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydylanrules April 9, 2008

bye

this game rocks!!! the shooting is soo fun!! this game is easy! not for ages under 17