All teen and kid member reviews for The Sims 2 (PSP)

Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2014

Awesome!

Sims 2, is actually very good. Solve puzzles, solve mysteries, get girlfriends and customize your character and more! The S is not an issue, no nudity is shown just that blurr part like you see on a show when they cuss. No violence, this game is appropriate, get it!!!Although, sometimes when you want to do something, it takes forever.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2012

Actually...

This is a game from 12 years old but i think it should be from 9. Although i think it should be from 9, some children might find it hard to slove some puzzels. The pc game is better but this one is awesome too. There is only some kissing and things like that. It is educational as it teaches you about life. Eg. How to spend money properly, solving puzzles, being kind to others etc. The positive messages are that when you are kind and helpful you get friends , have a happy life and other. You can experiment with lots of things and also there are cheats to help you if you are stuck. Just look online. I think this is a great game, imaginative, original and I reccomend it!
Kid, 9 years old October 29, 2011

Good Game

I just got the game. The problem is, it ALWAYS loads. Their is some sexual content, such as choosing to flirt, kissing and "love clouds". The girl sims often show a little bit of clevage. Other than that, its a good game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Sims Hater August 18, 2010
Chimichangs
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010
This game is actually better than you may think. It's not near as bad as some of the other Sims games. It lets you take resposability of a person and you can make a house, get a job, and just about anything. I really like The Sims 2!
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2009

bad

not good terible the pc game is better

awesome! not innapropriatte at all.

It is not inapropriate. The only part that might be "iffy" is that they can use the toilet, but they are colored out when this happenes, and they can have sex, but it happens under the blankets so you can't see anything. i love this game, and i don't understand why it's rated teen. i would suggest that the player be older than 10 though.
Well this game does have some sexual content u can hav az many kids as u want and have sex whenever u want! but this game u can create your own sim and do anything there is to do!!! the only reason I suggest this should be rated between t and m is only because of the sex but other than that it is a great game!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMidgetKid June 1, 2011

i love diz game

Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Ok for tweens ;)

I like it and I dont do anything sexual on it. I just use it to raise kids (adopted or made first). It is really fun if you just do that! I recoment it to kids 11 and up and tell your kids not to do anything sexual. It is fun and teaches you to be careful with your money! :)