All parent member reviews for The Sims 3: Generations

Parent of a 12 and 19 year old Written bySmileyface5351 February 3, 2012

Fabulous!

My children LOVE this game! I bought it for them and they LOVE it! They are old enough to be mature for this game and that's it! It shows absolutely nothing inappropriate and it shows children the up's and down's of growing up! I believe there is really nothing to be worried about in this game, you raise your children, get a job, decorate, become a billionaire you find your own path in this game! And if your children are mature enough like my daughters, it's fine! No drinking, smoking, or language applicable which is so nice to know! I believe the rating is for the concern of having children, and the death of old age in this game. My children have played Modern Warfare before and I think it is MUCH worse than this game. There's so much cussing and violence, but this game has none applicable. From the creators of my-sims which my daughter used to play on her D-S this is much like it, but more detailed. Like I said YOU choose the path and can avoid anything explicit which is VERY minor in this game. This is also very similar to Virtual Family's which is also a life simulator game where you get a job, have children, and get married. I just think the sims 3 is more detailed and more fun.