All parent member reviews for The Sims 3: Late Night

Adult Written bymusic4all January 31, 2011

not for easily influenced kids:) an o.k expansion...

O.k sooo let's just say... i've.. errrm.. invested in the sims (big time) we're talking bout $400 my friends... So I'm pretty much an expert on everything sims:) so to be clear I' going to talk about what this game ADDS not the original base game. violence: game didn't add any violence sex: game did add new places to "woo-hoo" but It's not shown at all (just bumps under cover, and rose petals falling with sounds of giggling) language: they speak "simish" :) so no swearing there:) drinking, drugs, smoking: none, but the game glamorises drinking a little, they use names like "tropical treasure", and your sim has wishes to buy drinks sometimes, it adds drinking to the list of "glamorous adult things" so for easily- impressible kids, I would not buy this (base game is a different story) messages: good and bad. You have to get your sim a job to pay bills (which increase depending on value of home), furniture, food, and other services, and products. The in-game job mirrors a real one, because you have to make your sim work hard to get promoted, and it does take up time for partys and in-game rec. activities. On the other hand is glamourises the "clubbing" life, all kids want at one point. So again for easily impressible kids this isn't a good game. Your sim can go to clubs, got to bars, dance, have big parties, bar-tend, wear slightly revealing clothes, and become celebirties role-models: some robot players wear the slightly revealing clothes... but no problem there really.. safety: perfectly safe! as a teen, I love how the game adds apartments, and city life:), but not as good as world adventures, and ambitions
Parent Written byMath Teacher August 28, 2013

Math teacher review

am a math teacher and I looked at the game and started playing it and I found it was great game for kids. Instead of watching tv or being on facebook or insatagram kids should play this. It's a real life game with NO weapons! It's get's them ready for life! You can even design houses in this game and there's a lot of cool things that help get your kid perpared for life so I suggest buying this game for your child.
Parent of an infant, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bymykidsarebabies April 13, 2015

18+

I LET MY 18 YEAR OLD PLAY IT SINCE IT'S FOR ADULTS
Parent Written bydontbeajerk October 16, 2011

dont be a jerk other fellow parents

the only bad thing is that the have stupid drinking and sexual junk.the rest is good and educatinal by teaching your children how to live life like to be a mom or dad.THESE ARE MY REQUIRERMENTS.../ very mature-good grades-promise not to copy any of this in real life-and at least the age of 12yrs old...PLEASE BE A GOOD PARENT AND LET THEM IF THEY HAVE ALL THESE REQUIRMENTS..this game is fun cool and educational i play it myself after work..
Parent Written bygeajay77 August 11, 2011

Sims 3: Late Night

This game may have vampires in it but besides that it is very edicaunal.I do hate that it has beer in it but i made my son promis he will never use them. And i do recomend that while the child is playing have at least one person supervising them. Please allow your child to play it and in about a month they will get tierd of it and will want another game so just let them have fun with it.
Parent of a 4, 8, 11, 12, 18, and 18 year old Written byTreythetired April 8, 2011

Perfect for all ages over 7

Now, I went out and got this game to write a review. Along with Ambitions, Late Night, and World Adventures. This game includes both good role models and bad role models. Good models include Firefighters and Doctors that are avalible for the players to pick as their sims job. The only bad role model is probably the Criminal or Thief. But, it isn't a major concern. Sexual content is very low. Players are given the option to either "WooHoo" or "Try for Baby". WooHoo would not make the female pregnant, while try for baby would. The sexual intercourse is covered by blankets, and any nudity is blurred. I strongly agree that this is suitable for young kids, and not for 16+. I recommend buying this game strongly.