Kid reviews for The Sims Double Deluxe

The Sims Double Deluxe Poster Image

Could be better...

Little violence, sex but not that rude. I would go for Sims 4 as the graphics are better and more stuff. No drugs/drinking/smoking. Melissa xx

One of the best PC games.

One of the best PC games ever, and not very bad. There is only sexual content in which you can have babies and all you see are two people under the covers and you hear giggling and see the blankets move, so pretty mild. There is no language, and there are no words to understand but text. No drinking or drug use. Your character can die and it is mild and comical. 7 if not 6 and up. Suggested MPAA PG-13: Crude and Sexual Content, and some Violence.

Good!

I have been begging for this game FOREVER and i finally have the money to get it myself. i have done tons and tons of reasearch about Sims Double Deluxe and i think it is appropriate for kids my age. it is always a NO on Sims 2 and Sims 3, but everywhere i look it says TRY SIMS 1 INSTEAD! its not bad tho...

little nudity but its a really fun game

Sims Double Deluxe Is GREAT!!!

I think that the Sims Double Deluxe is good for kids 12+. Your Kids need to know what the word "Woo-Hoo" means so they don't think that their sims are just "Playing" in bed. It's educational because it shows the changes through life and how to take care of their "Family".There is some violence in the Sims, mostly arguements, but you can slap someone silly and give them a black eye.

Good Game for Learning

This game is super clean. The reviewer say the ?Play in Bed? is bad, but even finding that option is hard to do. Your Sims have to meet certain conditions, you have to buy the right objects, and then you have to have the objects on the right setting. Yes, you can have kids, but they come through adoption or, if your Sims are enough in love, a box pops up asking if you would like a baby. No sex required This game is good because it teaches kids about money management, balancing work and play, and that going to work and school is important. For example, if your child-Sim doesn't go to school, you will receive multiple warnings, then (s)he will be sent to military school. The only reason I wrote the minimum age as 10 is that sometimes the controls can be hard to manipulate. If you don't already own this game, I suggest buying the Sims 2 or 3, because those games aren't much worse (in terms of sex and things) and they have a lot more options. In short, they're a lot more fun in general.

The Sims series is awesome, but it's rated "T" for a reason. You should only play this if you are thirteen or older. The "woo-hoo" (sex) is NOT appropriate for anyone under thirteen.

Sucks

Compared to the second game it sucks.

WARNING:Severely addicting

This game is very fun! But, before you play you should Know that once you start you just can't stop. The sims feel like part of your life, it makes me sad because they have a family too. Expansion packs are a must, I woould reccomend apartment life.
not rated for age

Good and Bad

I played this game when I went to my friend's house. Right away I loved it and wanted to borrow it. My friend showed me how they get nude when they take a shower or bath. It was fuzzy and not that bad. You make a sim or sim family. They have kids to make too. In the game you start with 20,000 dollars to buy a house and furnish it. Then, to earn more money, you find a job in the newspaper. It is alot of fun but it would be confusing to little kids. I want it very soon.