All teen and kid member reviews for Tom Clancy's EndWar

Teen, 16 years old Written byshivanthing September 4, 2010

This game is fine for teens, and only small concers are about.

Here's another good title from ubisoft, woe to all the critics who downed this game. The graphics are outstanding, the gameplay quite intense, and a single battle can go on for quite awhile and thus keep you occupied. Good job ubisoft. ^_^ Now for the parental concerns. I'm going to agree with common sense this time on the age requirement. :P The violence is quite high, some blood can be seen if your right in the thick of it as your infantry are being hit. (It's barely noticable to tell the truth and thus should not be a real concern.) The language however can be heard, s**t d**m h**l and I thought once, (if I'm mistake point me out) a f**k could be heard. It's mainly the language that is a concern here. I would also like to account for some ingame advertising, such as... movie ads, game ads, etc, (prince of persia... etc...) But it appears to be nothing major. This is on for 14. No major issue to tell the truth. Just small concerns.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2010

great, but cold be better

this game is vary good but can be better because the tanks, transports etc have navigation probloems where they take one way to a position somtimes in the middle of a fight. the voice camands however ae vary good. tou have commands that are vary easy and fun to say, so if you are in a battle you can say unit 2 attack hostle 5, and it will do so. the whole game is made around war or ww3 so expect alot of vilonce. there are bad words in it like sh** da** and he**.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynoahnorman July 22, 2009

Awesome game but.........

Its is a great game but some sources(including the esrb on the box) have it rated for sexual themes or suggestive themes. The language can also bee turned off by turning the voice to 0 in options.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2014

Good Strategy Game

OK, the only bad thing is Theater of War where you can talk with voice chat, but you can turn it off. Depending on your kids age they might not want to play that mode. It is a decent strategy game and has voice command which is not watched over. If you have an EyeToy you can configure it to use the mic. As always in most Tom Clancy games, there is tactics you need to use and, since this is a strategy game it has tactics. I have never seen blood in this game (it might have blood but I have never SEEN, just to clarify that).
Teen, 16 years old Written bylandofMordor March 25, 2012

Difficulties Ending the War

Tom Clancy's EndWar had a great plot line, exciting action (while staying fairly bloodless), and an intriguing premise. The only thing was...it was hard! The troops the player controls are commanded mainly by an Xbox headset, and without a headset, it's like a one-sided Crimea War.
Kid, 11 years old November 12, 2011

okay

i wasnt impresed
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2010
It isn't really a game based on a novel The novels not really like it at all and most successful movies are based on a book and have a video game and the novels supposed to be based on it but was released first . As for violence , smoking and stuff if its not like what they do all the beer and smoking are a part of life and the violence is minimum . Also its kind of educational.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydogsgobark4 February 13, 2010