Kid reviews for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2

Aerial combat sequel with bloodless violence, bad language.

Based on 1 review

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 February 7, 2020

Good sequel, amazing visuals, okay sequel

I really liked this sequel, but for me the first instalment just hits different. There are more new and improved planes and battlefields. Violence is frequent and realistic. Explosions and crashes are pretty realistic looking. Firing missiles and machine guns cause other planes, tanks and battleships to explode. Strong language is frequent. Use of "$h!t", "@$$", "hell" and "b!#ch" is heard over in game dialogue via radio communication.

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byHELLRAZOR1752 March 14, 2016

AWESOME!!

Its a good game, another great WWIII instalment in the tom Clancy series...you get to blow stuff up! Some of the characters swear from time to time (sh#t pi#sed off) and in cut scenes you hear about attacks and that kind of stuff, there is also warzone footage which looks like it is from a game for older people in some cut scenes (only a few seconds). (Although, it is possible to skip through the before level cut scenes)
In a level you see a spy/mercenary "take out" two guards yet no blood is shown.(zoomed in top down view in night vision) with In the first level a bad guy shoots an RPG at a helicopter. This is an awesome game and the satellite footage graphics are amazing! and the dogfight mechanics are really cool!!! (although they take some getting used to :D)
Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2011

Not too violent

I didn't find much violence here. When you shoot a plane down, all you see is smoke trailing off the plane, and a small fireball, no pain or blood evident.

The worst language I heard was minor shouting, with no swearing involved.