Parent reviews for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Poster Image

Like a splinter in my mind

Legitimately one of the greatest games, of all time. The stealth action is impeckible, and for those worried of violence, it's about as violent as Mission Impossible or less. A basic plot summary: In 2007, tensions between China, Korea, and Japan are at a high due to Japan's recent formation of the Information Self Defense force. Due to the fact that Asia views this as a violation of Japan's Article 9, Japan's waters are blockaded. Due to the fact that Japan is a US ally, CIA branch Third Echelon gets involved. This is where the story begins.

Essential stealth

Mechanics yet to be topped in depth and fluidity (even against MGS5) . Great level design. Sam Fisher is so cool and funny. Almost no blood in gameplay at all. What little there is is split second and or obscured by darkness. Very faint gurgling with knifings. A torture scene thats largely offscreen bit very audible, altho if u wait u can see it progress and itvmay be shocking to youngest players...Also he has a somewhat messed up face and theres blood tint in tub water. Rare profanity if you get caught mostly Sh!t bit i heard one F word during alerts.

Chaos Theory Review from a Teen

This is a Amazing Game Truly Not Vilonet as today's The Game is pretry thamed As the first 2 games being teen this is the same expect you can now do a Knife Witch is kinda thare but you can use it Your Pick You can play it without killing or knocking out anyone Even ghost Ghost is how I play Fun levels Amazing Gameplay 9.2 Co-OP amazing This game is teen On the 3ds it's Rated Teen so....

Its Fine

There is no blood to be seen, no language, and minimal violence. You can stab, choke, and shoot enemies, but its nothing worse than a rated t game.

Don't listen to common sense media, just read the adult reviews

I have never laughed as hard as I did when I read this review. "Not for kids" hahahahahahahaha. First of all, because most of the levels are set in dark places, if there is blood, you can't see it. Second, the ONE torture scene in this game is only heard, you can't see what's actually happening. And most importantly, YOU GET A HIGHER MISSION RATING IF YOU DON'T KILL ANYBODY!!!!!!!! In my opinion, this game is no worse than the original T/12 rated splinter cell. I also think that Sam Fisher is a positive role model. 10/10. Best and last of the old-school splinter cells.

Not Bad

This game is quite fun, there is shooting, but not much blood, it is not gory, let your kid play it

its to dificult..

i love when you sneek to somebody and then you just choke him or cut his throat..to bad theres no blood witch makes it little dumb.its to hard man..sometimes booring..whack this guy,whack that guy,set off this explosive,set off that explosive,momorize this,memorize that..i just hate when new objectives allways pop out of thin air.

cool