All parent member reviews for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr WTH common sense April 9, 2013

Don't listen to common sense media, just read the adult reviews

I have never laughed as hard as I did when I read this review. "Not for kids" hahahahahahahaha. First of all, because most of the levels are set in dark places, if there is blood, you can't see it. Second, the ONE torture scene in this game is only heard, you can't see what's actually happening. And most importantly, YOU GET A HIGHER MISSION RATING IF YOU DON'T KILL ANYBODY!!!!!!!! In my opinion, this game is no worse than the original T/12 rated splinter cell. I also think that Sam Fisher is a positive role model. 10/10. Best and last of the old-school splinter cells.
Parent Written byyesssssssss February 25, 2012

Not Bad

This game is quite fun, there is shooting, but not much blood, it is not gory, let your kid play it
Parent of a 11 and 14 year old Written bytenaciousddude March 8, 2014

Its Fine

There is no blood to be seen, no language, and minimal violence. You can stab, choke, and shoot enemies, but its nothing worse than a rated t game.
Adult Written bygounseen April 9, 2008
Adult Written byBadMario13company October 28, 2014

Chaos Theory Review from a Teen

This is a Amazing Game Truly Not Vilonet as today's The Game is pretry thamed As the first 2 games being teen this is the same expect you can now do a Knife Witch is kinda thare but you can use it Your Pick You can play it without killing or knocking out anyone Even ghost Ghost is how I play Fun levels Amazing Gameplay 9.2 Co-OP amazing This game is teen On the 3ds it's Rated Teen so....
Adult Written bygangbanga911 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydark-light_bryan April 9, 2008

its to dificult..

i love when you sneek to somebody and then you just choke him or cut his throat..to bad theres no blood witch makes it little dumb.its to hard man..sometimes booring..whack this guy,whack that guy,set off this explosive,set off that explosive,momorize this,memorize that..i just hate when new objectives allways pop out of thin air.
Adult Written byzelda dude April 9, 2008