All parent member reviews for Tony Hawk's Underground

Adult Written bySt_JimMy911 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bymarypat April 9, 2008

Not the same Tony Hawk I'm used to

My 8 year old has enjoyed previous Tony Hawk games, so I was surprised when I walked into his room to see lots of scantily dressed girls/women on the screen. Parents should know that there are lots of gyrating, barely clothed females throughout the game with no purpose other than decoration. It is offensive and unnecessary. It's rated T for a reason, this being one of them. Parents, be forewarned, it's not the same Tony Hawk you're used to.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

THE GREATEST THPS GAME EVER

This game is undeniably the game of 2003. The system improved. The creat-a-skater can look a lot more like you, nice punk and rock in the soundtrack, just great. This is the best party game ever. The one downside for girls is that if you make a girl, some of the stuff is a little odd. For example( in the Moscow level): Man asks "Do you like Russian women," your chick answers "Yea sure! But I need to get home." I thought it was hilarious (well I am a week from being 15 and a guy). Oh well, you'll probably crack up with your imaginary gf too if you are a guy like me.
Adult Written bylundyhedg April 9, 2008

Adult Written byfranco415 April 9, 2008

Extreme

Tony Hawk Underground is the most extreme game that was ever made because it added more controls and combos than people thought could ever be done. Also they added more characters and more extraordinary levels that anyone would enjoy.
Adult Written bymike600 April 9, 2008

Very excellent game

Very excellent game to play, lots of fun. The last level is practically unbeatable, but oh well. Skimpy clothing for girls. Lots of language. Violence between men.
Adult Written byus5boers April 9, 2008

Warning:

I was a bit upset to findout that one of the missions took the player inside a strip club! Not appropriate for any audience especially Teens!
Adult Written byUltimateMom April 9, 2008

Only A Preteen would understand...

There are parts in this game only an 11 year old would understand. Well, my 10 (almost 11) year old son played these games when he was 8. Now he understands them a lot better. For example: on the game when it said son of a ***** (no, really, it blocked out the b-word), only a pre-teen would know that the b-word goes there. Educational value is good and bad. The good part is, it teaches you how to skate. Bad (teens know not to jump off of buildings like these guys do) but it helps get that message out to teens 'you CAN break the rules'.