All parent member reviews for True Crime: New York City

Adult Written byHAK November 14, 2008

uhhu

Okay you can't protect them forever. Especially if you go to public school. I did. I hated it.
Adult Written bybalusa April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylildude April 9, 2008

i lauhed

please try this game is the booomb
Adult Written bytonysnowgop April 9, 2008

I would like to take my time here to absolutely discrace this website. The people who created this site are right wing fanactics that care about their children at a very disturbing level. My opinion, they will learn about all the obsenities that you want to protect them from starting in the 7th grade. Lets be real, can you protect them forever??
Adult Written byabababasde April 9, 2008

this video game is fine!

Firstly u can choose how u live your life as a cop. meaning you can create your life as happy as a bunny!
Adult Written byfmike14 April 9, 2008

Parent of a 16 and 17 year old Written byFoley Wickson June 28, 2014

Not so bad!

Although there might be bad language, I believe 13 year olds use this language all the time when we're not looking. Yes I do agree about the sexual content in this, but with all the technology in the world, their going to be looking at it soon enough we all know that (We don't want to admit it, but we know it's true) There is some violence in this game but almost all games that boys play have this type of violence in it people killing, shooting, bar fights (don't see this very often, but some games have it), and more. There might be the option of being a bad cop in this but there's also the option to be a good cop. Most Boy games don't have good messages in it anyway, it's mostly for entertainment. In the drugs area, this may be going a bit over board on it. I do believe this isn't a very good example. I believe that this game should be in the 13 or 14 year old range.