Kid reviews for Vanquish

Frenetic, violent third-person shooter is for adults only.

Kid, 12 years old December 19, 2010
there is no blood from enemy at all the just explode because they are robots so why is it an m plus no langauge too
Teen, 13 years old Written byBehemoth22 April 13, 2011

Perfect for teens

The game is super fun. There is some bad language here and there. No enemy blood because they are all robots. Friendly blood and gore. Heads exploding. Intense shooting and violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

Awesome,intense and violent robot shooter.

This game is extremely fun and I always set my mind on this game whenever I go near my Xbox or Ps3(I have both console versions of the game),This is the most awesome game ever and the enemies are robots which look a lot like humans but the blood is synthetic so it looks fake and unrealistic.Language is unmerciful and very strong,but if you a mature enough,get off your chair and get this game now.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan December 26, 2014

should be T

Dont know wtf the f--- make this game not for kids both PEGI and ESRB are gone pretty damn nuts BBFC rated it 15 and PEGI rated it 18 and CSM always follow esrb

Teen, 13 years old Written byDo-You-Remember March 5, 2011

Stylish violence and bad language

Vanquish is a pretty cool game. CommonSense says that the violence is intense, and it is. However, the action is so stylized that I think it's not that brutal. Language is pretty bad, but nothing worse then the occasional f**k or s**t, as well as some "d--n" and "h--l" thrown in for measure. If you have a middle school age child, trust me, they've heard all this language and more. Also, the main character smokes, but I don't think this is very important. My father is a smoker, and if anything, he's shown me why I shouldn't smoke without even having to say anything to me.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNathaniel7300 March 23, 2016

learning is fun!

Educational

Kid, 11 years old January 20, 2011

Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2018

10year olds that are mature will ok

Although I didn’t watch the cut scenes in this game there was still a moderate amount of blood however the enemy’s you fight in this game are robots and only spark and explode when shot with any weapon type you do shoot giant brains called jellyfish but they only explode with a mild blood effects,you can dismembered robots limbs but these only fall off and set on fire . Although this games violence is only moderate there is many instances of strong profanity in gameplay the words a-s hole,son of a bi-ch,f-ck and mother’f-Cker and not forgetting Holly’s-it.