All parent member reviews for Viking: Battle for Asgard

Parent Written byPlague January 7, 2010

Viking: Battle for Asgard

Not a great game. Not as much gore as others had said. The controls are easy to master, but the game itself gets boring.
Adult Written byOmfgigorawr June 3, 2010

Viking is a beautiful game but with quite a few downfalls.

Viking:Battle for asgard is your typical hack and slash game. There is quite a bit of gore, and violence. You are a viking after all. The game itself is punishingly difficult regardless of difficulty setting. I found myself on the verge of tossing the controller out the window at some parts. As, you will die...quite a bit whether it is from being overwhelmed by enemies,missing a step and falling off an edge, or being beat down by a much large opponent. The game however is beautiful in term of graphics but i would not recommend it at all unless your good with combos and hack and slash games. It's not worth more than $10 or $15 in my opinion, as it's not easy and loses it's fun factor once you get stuck and die often at some parts. If you like vikings, you will probably like it, and if you enjoy a challenge with button combos. Otherwise i'd avoid this one if possible.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 October 21, 2009

bad adult game

This game I thought was very bad, it was slow and boring. It was hard to play, the graphics were bad, it was too hard and there was not as much exploring as there was supposed to be. The game is not actually that gory though.