Parent reviews for VSmile TV Learning System

VSmile TV Learning System Poster Image

perfect for age 3-9

i love v smile learning game system . this is totally educational. my kids love to play this. i bought them all this game's cartridges to them. appropriate for age 3- 9.

My son loves it!

My son received this for his 3rd birthday and he absolutely loves it. He spent the next week playing it everytime he woke up. The only reason he stopped is because I stored it away, so we have to pull it out as a special treat to play. His favorite game is the Lion King game. I agree that the graphics could be a little better, but I think there is enough of an educational value that I don't mind him playing it for a half hour at a time. Overall, I think this is a very fun product and I would recommend it to others.

Educational and fun

My daughter got her Vsmile for her 4th birthday and she loves it. My 8 year old also enjoys it, I have even played. My daughter will start kindergaurden in 2 years and this system is not too hard. There are different programs and settings that allow adjustment for each child. This is a wonderful system!
not rated for age

Has worked great for my little learning

My son is very shy about learning his letters, numbers and shapes. If you just ask him to say them he gets very upset. But the Vtech has really enhanced his learning of these items. He got this when he was 3. He loves it. Has 3 games for it now and I feel like I've finally found a way to work with him on learning without him feeling put on the spot. It is engaging for him
not rated for age

Too difficult for those with poor learning skills

our kids received this game system for a birthday gift and have used it 3X's. They did not understand how to work the system (since we do not have game systems in our home). They tried to play it recently, but the system no longer works. I put new batteries and then bought an adapter...no luck.

It was love at 1st sight, then it faded

My son loved it. It was great. I'm not sure what happened but we had to replace it. With this 2nd one we cant get it to work half the time. We use our monitors adptor, & batteries