All teen and kid member reviews for We Ski & Snowboard

Teen, 14 years old Written byCedricDoodlehopper December 9, 2010

Great game, but kind of like a cartoon.

This game is good, but it is kind of fake. You can fall off a cliff and come back to the top as if nothing ever happened, and can jump off high places going fast and land perfectly. You can also go straight down one cliff on a mountain, and can jump over houses. If you fall down, you usually just roll upside down for a while, and then get right back up. It is a good game, but it is not realistic
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2011
Awesome game! Teaches people to ski, and can turn ordinary days into snow days. Tricks are better than the first game, with parks, rails, boxes jumps, and pipes. This is skiing heaven!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycowe192 March 20, 2009

I got this game and love it. However, I must point out that characters act very cool(kinda like gangsters) and insult bad players(occasionally). You can also perform stunts way to dangerous to be performed in the real world(such as riding jagged rails, skiing down rocky mountains not designed for skiing, etc.) which may be misinterpreted by little kids. One of my favorite parts about this game is the 4 player mode, in which players can meet, split up, practice at the snow school, ride lifts, do tricks, and have a blast(like real skiers). There is a hint of violence, which is smashing into other innocent bystanders(and making a little grunt["Ouch!" "Oof!" "Hey!"]). The most scariest thing in this game that a little kid could play following as a role model is the ability to talk to any random person that asks to ski with you. Other than that, a great game.
Kid, 10 years old April 19, 2009

we ski and snowboard is awsome

I am about to get the game in a couple of weeks,but I have played the game at my friends house.If you are into skiing or snowboarding and if you like a little bit of fun wrapped up with a of that,let me tell you,this is a game you have to buy!
Kid, 5 years old March 10, 2009