All teen and kid member reviews for WolfQuest

Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2013

Great game for those who can handle blood

Kids who can handle blood can play this i avoid eating hares and elk as much as possible by going to the cattle ranch i was very VERY sad when i had to drown my pup Jeff becuase i turned him into a zombie pup and it freaked me out. It teaches a wolves life and how they do live i love My den its like layed out with a meadow where the pups can play ( as long as they don't go to far ) and elk hunting grounds in front of it i can take down male elks by myself i did it ( don't think i did not die several times ) i hate to lose a pup but it happens i like running fast just zipping across the plains i love testing my speed by running from barking dogs at the cattle ranch i have been cuaght once but other than that its a great game not alot of violence except hunting and succeeding killing predators trying to get your pups pups being killed or drowned wolf dying grizzly bear catching your pup coyote catching your pup wolf killing coyote wolf killing wolf mate dying and u dying and also grizzly bear smacking u
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2014

WolfQuest Singeplayer And Mutiplayer

Singleplayer: The Singleplayer Begins As You Have To Find A Mate, (Simple Enough) But You Have To Hunt To Survive Hunt Animals Such As Hares, Bucks And Coyotes So You Will Have A GREAT Time Trying To Survive, And Only Violence I Found Was Minor Blood, So I Give The Singleplayer A E Containing Mild Blood And Suggestive Themes Mutiplayer: This Is Where Things Get Turned Up Swearing In Chat Is Filtered It Will Show Up As Jumbled Text Blood Still As Normal And Pretty Much The Same So I Give Mutiplayer A E10+ For Minor Blood And Censored Languge hats All For Me PEACE! Oh, And It Is Good For Education And Is VERY Fun
Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2013

All for parents

I would say Wolfquest is a very good game and it does not have much violence. Obliviously the game is about a wolf that is a loner,and everyone has to eat or they wont live,so it would be ordinary to see blood in the game.Moving on,I have played this game for a very long time and I play multiplayer and single player.Multiplayer may have alot of different people on it but when you chat and its a bad word or a word that means something inapropriate you would not be able to say it and if your child has seen a player trying to use bad language of bullying they can always report them to the administrater and that person would be talked to.Next,I have made it to the third part on Slough Creek and I keep on failing because my pups die.Well when you think about it you dont want to kill your pups and on the other hand if you kill 3 of your pups it would make it easier to complete the game because you only have to deal with one.Honestly,I just make a rule in my mind 'If I have to put you back at the den more than three times your on your own'It mind not sound like the best option but thats how you learn from mistakes.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

it great no violence no sex talk no cuss or none of that just pure fun! learn the live of a wolf and having pups and adventure its so fun its single player too unless you sign up for a account to do multi player its still fun thanks and god bless
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2014

AWESOME!!!

Wolf Quest is one of the best games I have ever played! Its so realistic! You can change the stats and fur colour of your wolf, and you set on an adventure to find a mate. Everything is very well timed, but there are quite a lot of buttons you need to press on your keyboard. There is single player mode, which comes in 2 parts, Amethyst Mountain, and the second half, Slough Creek. In Slough Creek, you establish a pack and have pups. I personally LOVE going on multi player, but to do that you need to make an account, and it takes a long time to activate it. BUT ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! you do have to kill coyotes, bears,(bears will probably kill you first though, I have never managed to kill one, and if their health is really low, they just disappear) hares and elk to survive, there is a bit of blood, but nevertheless, its meant to look real isn`t it? On multi-player you can meet people and play with them too. You can make a private pack, which only you and your friends can join, or an open one. The only thing I don`t like about it, is that the free(or lexicon) chat is a bit rubbish, because you cant say stuff like:"guys, come over here" and "I am a girl" you cant state your wolf`s gender either. But apart from that THIS GAME IS DOPE, FRESH, AWESOME, EPIC AND AMAZING!!!! PS-You can play on multi player with me, my username is: katniss468:)
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2015

Wolves of the Wild

Wolf Quest is a game where u play as a wolf in the upper countries and try to find a mate.you have to attack or kill other wolves and hunt for food. there is very mild blood for when you kill an elk because it is meant for young kids. sometimes on multi player people will curse but this was fixed so it just says you cant type them in. but the voice chat is not really a problem because you cant say a lot unlike on roblox. i guess the major concern is violence because in a bonus round the farmer gets mauled to death by a wolf and it gets a little bloody. Also elks get bloody and you see the bones if you eat them almost till there is none of the meat left on them. Also people on the server might ask you if you want to mate so i guess that is a deal but not to big of a deal so hope this helped i rate it T-teen: sexual themes some bloody violence brief language and scary action
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2014

Great game but...

Great game! My favorite! But I have a few problems with it. First, a grizzly bear keeps on attacking me, Rose, my mate, Stone, and my pups, Lilac, Primrose, Pine, and Oak every 5 minutes. Literally! Also, it is too bloody and gross when you eat prey. Make it less scary! Also, it is too violent! Bring down the violence! Otherwise, I <3 this game! You should totally play it! You'll definitely not regret it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoonkill June 30, 2015
This game is my absolute favorite! I do like how the chat is censored, but it kind of disappoints you when you cant even say the word princess... I think the WolfQuest creators went a little overboard with the censoring... Would have given a lot higher rating if the chat wasn't THAT censored.
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2015

Nice.

I think this game has a lot of potential. I like the style and 3D graphics, not to mention it's nice players. Try Feral Heart, but the rating for that would be 14 and up for strong language and realistic breeding.
Kid, 11 years old October 8, 2016

Wolfquest

Wolfquest is a a game based on the Yellowstone National Park. There are two modes: Single player, and multiplayer. In single player, you play as a two year old wolf, who is ready to start his own pack. You start off, looking for a mate. You have to venture into other wolf's territory, find their scent, and communicate with them. Some will try to be aggressive, so watch out. You need to hunt elk and hares to eat. If you you look around, you should see some elk carcasses, about a quarter to half eaten. In order otot hunt elk, you need to chase them and bite them. You can grab them. Once you have a mate, you need to find a den, mark it by urinating around it, and then having pups. There is no scene for having pups. You just start with four pups after you mark your territory, so no sexual intercourse. Your pups will try to wonder away from the den, you have to train them to stay at home by picking them up and putting them down at the den. You need to feed them by regurgitating food. Gross, but practical. You have to defend them from predators, like cougars, jaguars, and even grizzly bears. Your pups can die. There is only a bit of blood, and that's when you're eating an elk. As you eat it, you can see its ribcage, and a tint bit of its organs. In multiplayer, you do the same thing, but with your friends or random people. Going on hunting expeditions with your friends is quite fun. Overall, a pretty fun game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJennaAlphaWolf June 26, 2016

MyDreamComesTrue

Well, I can't download the game WOLFQUEST and i will try the review!