Kid reviews for WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

Pro wrestling game is fun-yet-shallow revisit of history.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 11 years old April 11, 2011

Not for little kids

Characters win money in some parts which counts as consumerism, I have this game and it is very inappropriate for little kids! Some people are holding signs that have bad words written on it. Messages are wild and role models are bad but easy to play.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2015

Awesome roster!!!

This game can bring back lots of wwe memories if your an adult. I'm only 11, but i know about wwe way back then. They even have hacksaw jim duggan! Hooooo!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byWRESTLING246 October 9, 2014

WWE Legends of Wrestlemania is a great Video Game

Its great seeing Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, Roddy Piper, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Many more in WWE Legends of Wrestlemania You can also put SvR 2009 superstars on like Kane, Matt Hardy, MVP, Undertaker, John Cena, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Big Show and many more I loved creating Abyss, Sabu, AJ Styles, Mick Foley and Sonic The Hedgehog

Ease of Play
Teen, 13 years old Written byABCand123 September 29, 2014

fantastic

fantastic

Teen, 14 years old Written byJETSfan19 September 21, 2011

AWSOME

I think being a kid that there is alot of blood on the xbox version and almost none on the wii.

Educational Value
Kid, 10 years old October 9, 2010
STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 23, 2010

Again, Its a wrestling game.

There is barely any blood anyway. Its a good game. Reliving the old wrestlers is very good. No violence really. The language is ass at the worst. One wrestler drinks beer as a gimmick.